New Arcade Games

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Several new arcade games have been added to the TBS arcade. Check them out.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
WOO!! HOO!! Spy Hunter!!
And it's almost the same as the good old' C64 version. That looks like another medal I'll be adding to my tiny collection. :)

Spy Hunter and Pinball ... they're mine, all mine ... {insert wicked Ewok laugh} ;)

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
A hint for FlashBert / Q*Bert: turn your keyboard on an angle.

My first try I pushed the key and fell off the edge. Turning the keyboard to 45degree angle helped somewhat, but I still didn't get very far.

Spy Hunter is where I'll get a second medal, but I thought I'd let others play it for a while first. :)

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Was Poker champ for a while then Boru breaks it. Then i try the new Mini golf and for a while ( about two days) was in front there. Now Yoda man then Amshak breaks in the lead . I'm not having much luck at all....lol

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
I felt that the frogger we had wasn't done well and chopper challenge wasn't played by anyone.

If I find a better frogger, I'll add it.

Alf

Agent
Is anyone else going to play Moon Patrol? It's not fun without someone to compete against.

Yoda Man

New Recruit
The only thing I didn't like about frogger is that if yo landed on every pad it gave you a score of 0.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Really enjoying the new games Borsk, great job!

Yo, Alf, Moon Patrol rocks! Here's to a little friendly competition :cheers:

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Poo-doo!! I didn't quite get to 100,000 in Asteroids. :(

Oh well, I'll add Spy Hunter to my medal tally next weekend as a consolation present to myself. :)

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
I played it on another message forum and got something like 43,000, and when I got here I saw the top score was similar so I decided to try it again here. After one aborted game I got that score - not bad for my second ever (proper) try at this version of Asteroids, but maybe I'll do better next time. ;)

Yoda Man

New Recruit
This sucks!!! I just challenged DB in Spy HUnter and won, but because it was a challenge, the new high score doesn't count.