New Arcade Games

Bespin_refugee

New Recruit
I'd like to request that my 'hi-score' on mini-gollf be removed. I'm still not even sure how it happened; (maybe a computer glitch :confused: ) I even had a 10 stroke limit on 2 holes.
Thanks.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Thanks for the warning Yoda Man. I'll decline the Spy Hunter challenge I've got waiting and simply play it normally instead. I wouldn't worry about your new high score not counting, you would of only had it for a couple of days anyway. ;)

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Poo-doo-two!! I lost my second Spy Hunter life on a tree and it still had 90% of its armour left. :crying:

Oh well, that'll teach me for driving on the grass. :rolleyes:

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Great score Buzz, like your asteroids total, it'll be very tough to beat, if not impossible.

My mouse is acting up (as is my keyboard) but I'll be having a go once the new set arrives :)

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Yoda Man said:
How did you get sucj a HIGH score?
It should have been much higher except for that {beep}ing tree. :(

As for "how", I put it down to extreme skill ;) and a youth wasted playing the C64 version which is MUCH harder (this doesn't seem to get any harder after a certain level - I think I got to about level 35 and not a single car/bike got past me, except those when I lost a life).

... oh, and the fact that my old computer runs many of these Java and Flash games fairly slowly, giving me more time to react - you'll notice the time lenght of my games is MUCH longer than everyone else's. :)

I did warn you. ;)

Unfortunately (luckily?) for Mr Boru there, his games are safe since they appear to run at normal speeds ... although I've yet to try Moon Patrol. :evil: