C3 TBS Badges

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Hey AmShak, you ought to do an Honorary Spy badge for George Lucas, in case you get a chance to pass it off to someone official. Or, you could always mail it to Lucasfilm. He might actually see it one day.

Also, just an idea, what about Caroline Blakiston (Mon Mothma)? After all, she is the only Bothan connection in the movies. Just a suggestion.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
darthskelington said:
Also, just an idea, what about Caroline Blakiston (Mon Mothma)? After all, she is the only Bothan connection in the movies. Just a suggestion.
I believe this is already in the works.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
darthskelington said:

yeah, i'm not going to make specific badges for them but i will certainly try and get them to wear one of our TBS badges. mon mothma is the priority and then admiral ackbar (i figure he must have hung out with a few bothans at some point) is 2nd.

i think borsk will be working the amy allen angle

jjislas

New Recruit
I want a badge, Im from Mexico City. I will be with mi sister and brother in-law, can you make them too, their names are: Carla, Jaime, and mine Juanjo - jjislas.
Thanks

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
ok, here is what i have for name badges. make sure i have yours and make sure there a re no mistakes. i will reveal the TBS badge shortly.

Attachments

• c3badges01.jpg
    c3badges01.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 392
  • c3badges02.jpg
    c3badges02.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 396
  • c3badges03.jpg
    c3badges03.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 386
  • c3badges04.jpg
    c3badges04.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 390

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Borsk said:
I'm guessing that Barada will want a different flag...
yeah, i noticed that as soon as i posted them. the one he gets will have a canadian flag.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Those truly ROCK!!! Superb stuff Amshak, you're a star!

I'm off to bed now and will be on a plane in approx 8 hours....woohoo!!

Cya all stateside :)

Barada

Saboteur
Holy crapola!!!

AmShak, you da man.

Just wish I could be there to proudly display mine with the rest of you. :(

Barada

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Barada said it best......Holy Crap! Those are great AmShak. And a real live Ewokoala for Aussie :D I knew we hadn't purged all of their kind from the site. ;)

Muchos gracias!

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
That's not the real DA badge. Swap that out for Mr. Irwin and now you're talking.