C3 TBS Badges

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
@skel

i could od something like this (i would probably just use the head area, but i might try and work in the saber)

Attachments

• 20050316.skell.jpg
    20050316.skell.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 372

mynock11

Sith Medic
i have a pic but im having trouble getting it to you. i dont know how to upload a pic to this board. and i cant send the pic throught the tbs email system either.. please send me an email address i can send it to...will

Barada

Saboteur
AmShak said:
besides, weequay aren't very smart anyway.

You said it Shakker, not me. ;)

Will, when you post a reply, there will be a box towards the bottom of the reply page, in the 'Additional Options' section, that says 'Attach Files'. Click the tab that says 'Manage Attachments', and you'll get a popup that allows you to browse your hard drive. Locate the image there, click on it, and select 'Upload' on the popup page.

There is a limit on size, I believe, but otherwise this method should work. If you have any other problems, you can email me your pic at iancowley@excite.com, and I can forward it to where it needs to go.

Barada

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Wow AmShak.....that's awesome! :) That would be cool with me. Not sure if it's my computer, but the picture is quite dark, at least in Internet Explorer. When I open it in Adobe PhotoDeluxe, it gets just a little brighter.

If could be brightened just a little so you can make out the hood, that would be great. For example, I upped the brightness with Adobe PD to +30, and it looks good to me. At least on my computer anyway. +40 looked okay too, but i decided to back down. Kinda hard for me to judge, since computer screens are backlit, and the badges wont be.

That is really cool though. Thanks AmShak! :D

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
mynock11 said:
i have a pic but im having trouble getting it to you. i dont know how to upload a pic to this board. and i cant send the pic throught the tbs email system either.. please send me an email address i can send it to...will

yeah, do what barada said or email it to me at amshak@thebothansy.com
if you email it to me, use "C3 image" in the subject line

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
darthskelington said:
Wow AmShak.....that's awesome! :) That would be cool with me. Not sure if it's my computer, but the picture is quite dark, at least in Internet Explorer. When I open it in Adobe PhotoDeluxe, it gets just a little brighter.

If could be brightened just a little so you can make out the hood, that would be great. For example, I upped the brightness with Adobe PD to +30, and it looks good to me. At least on my computer anyway. +40 looked okay too, but i decided to back down. Kinda hard for me to judge, since computer screens are backlit, and the badges wont be.

That is really cool though. Thanks AmShak! :D

i'll play around with it. the area for the image won't really be very big .... not big enough to use the full image .... i started playing around with the design last night.

mynock11

Sith Medic
I did it i did it wow ... am i computer geek now? ...anyway i like the above pic and the other one of the new trooper running but he has orange colors and he kinda looks like a scout trooper but this one is a better pic so i will go with this one... thanks...ps is there any way to change his color from red to say blue or green?... thanks again will

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
@mynock
which trooper do you want me to use?

also.....
it isn't last call yet, but anyone who wants one of these needs to get their name into the hat.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
well, the red one is probably the better pose but the green one may work better for what i'm going to do with it. i'll have to reverse the image but i don't see anything that will look out of place if i do that.

JediSearch

S.C.A.L.P. Special Ops
AmShak said:
also.....
it isn't last call yet, but anyone who wants one of these needs to get their name into the hat.
Is it too late? I will only be there on Saturday, how will we get them?

Thanks!

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
JediSearch said:
Is it too late? I will only be there on Saturday, how will we get them?

Thanks!
it's close to being too late for anyone else there reading this... so if anyone else wants one, speak up now.

what character do you want me to use? and if it's someone like Luke, give me a description of what you want, like Jedi Luke or Hoth Luke or whatever.... or if you have an image of luke you like, either post it here or link me to it.

as for how i will get it to you.... we plan on having meeting times each day for anyone who would like to hook up and this would be when i give out the lanyards and name badges. we're talking about having more than one meeting time on some of the days and if you have a cell phone, i can get your number and call you.

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
Wow, I thought it was just going to be a general badge that would just say Bothan Spy or something. Speciallized- now that's cool! Count me in if it's not too late.

Durge or Chewie of you have an image.

Thanks!

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Jedi Freezeman said:
Wow, I thought it was just going to be a general badge that would just say Bothan Spy or something. Speciallized- now that's cool! Count me in if it's not too late.

Durge or Chewie of you have an image.

Thanks!

there will be general TBS badges that are similar in size to the C3 badge. but since there was an interest and i thought it would be nice to do another smaller badge that is specific to a forum member. these badges will be about the size of a business card and can clip onto the lanyard. hopefully, i won't have any problems getting these to you.