Autograph Successes!

SWfan

Infiltrator
Got a cool surprise in the mail today! Ozzy Osbourne! A signed photo from him just showed up in the mail today! I have no idea how he got my name and address as I've never sent to him before. Pretty cool as I was going to send him a request next week!

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Great successes guys. I sent off a request to June Foray this week. I included a Rocky photo and Scooby Doo photo, along with some blank indexes.

Victor_Von_Doom

All that is man
SWfan;86933 said:
Got a great success from Guy Boyd today! He played Jeremitt in The Ewok Adventure. He signed 2 index cards and answered my questions on my letter! Only took 14 days!

What address did you use for Boyd? Congrats on the success!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
darthskellington;87027 said:
Great successes guys. I sent off a request to June Foray this week. I included a Rocky photo and Scooby Doo photo, along with some blank indexes.

Hope you get a fantastic reply back! she's so nice for her fans. :D

RYAN-J

SWfan

Infiltrator
Victor_Von_Doom;87044 said:
What address did you use for Boyd? Congrats on the success!

Thanks! I sent to a play he was doing in New York but it ended last month. Sorry.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Got an awesome response from Bonnie Burton today:

4777952864_6d7e8b1f8d.jpg

4777961672_01ced790bb.jpg

She wrote me a nice note, signed the photo I sent and sent me a C-3PO and R2-D2 bookplate, a Yoda sticker, a Mon Calamari game card and a Revenge of the Jedi patch!

Took 8 days!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Fantastic Wookiee Cookiee!! That's a great success!! :D I love it when they take time to write back personally and include extra goodies as well!

RYAN-J

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
They're creepy and they're kooky and they showed up in my mailbox today!! :D Received a signed Playbill for the Addams Family Broadway show autographed by all 26 members of the cast:

Nathan Lane - Bebe Neuwirth - Terrence Mann - Carolee Carmello - Kevin Chamberlin - Jackie Hoffman - Zachary James - Adam Riegler - Krysta Rodriquez - Merwin Foard - Jim Borstelmann - Erick Buckley - Colin Cunliffe - Rachel de Benedet - Valerie Fagan - Matthew Gumley - Fred Inkley - Morgan James - Clark Johnsen - Barrett Martin - Jessica Lea Patty - Liz Ramos - Samantha Sturm - Charlie Sutton - Alena Watter & Wesley Taylor

Play is open-ended so the address should still be valid. ;)

SASE:

Cast Signed Playbill:

Sent: April 27th 2010
Replied: July 10th 2010
Days Taken: 75

Address Used:

"The Addams Family"
ATTN: Stage Manager
C/o Lunt-Fontanne Theatre
205 West 46th Street
New York, NY 10036
USA

RYAN-J :D

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Awesome Addams Family success Ryan!

I received a success from June Foray a couple days ago, using the address you posted....took 2 weeks. She signed all 4 items I sent (2 indexes, a Rocky photo, and a Carlotta the Gypsy photo (from Scooby Doo). :)

4792214546_3f99b9f26c.jpg

SWfan

Infiltrator
Thanks Ellie. The address I used was:

Ronald Falk
c/o International Casting Service & Associates Pty Ltd
2/218 Crown St
Darlinghurst NSW 2010
Australia

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
wookiee_cookiee;87182 said:
Warren sez, "No response yet." :p

Well I still have my fingers crossed! they might send his out with the next batch. There only anwering like 5 requests at a time with each batch over at fanmail.biz.

RYAN-J :cool:

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Received a very nice reply from Backtrax USA host Kid Kelly!! :) I sent him a nice message on August 1st 2010 asking if I could please request an autographed photo for my Radio Dee-Jay series and today I got a signed 8x10 black/white picture! Thanks Kid! :D

Envelope:

8x10 signed Photo:

Sent: August 1st 2010
Replied: August 6th 2010
Days Taken: 6

Return Address:

Backtrax USA with Kid Kelly
C/o X Radio
220 W. 42nd Street
New York, NY 10036
USA

RYAN-J :D

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Also Got another successful reply from Chad Michael Murray!! :D I was curious after I got my first one back on July 1st 2010 if it was signed authentically, so I re-sent another request on July 2nd and was going to compare the two when it arrived, but after I sent my request I got in touch with a representative for Chad at Celebrity Merchandise and she confirmed for me that Yes, the photos they send out for him are signed authentically by Chad. ;)

So now I have two authentically signed 5x7 photos of Chad to add to my collection. lol. Thanks Celebrity Merchandise and Chad!! :D

Envelope:

5x7 Signed Photo:

Sent: July 2nd 2010
Replied: August 6th 2010
Days Taken: 36

Return Address:

Mail Mann Inc.
4570 Van Nuys Blvd. #306
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
USA

RYAN-J

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Came back from CV to find a signed Addams Family Playbill waiting for me! It's signed by what looks like 16 different people. I hope to have a photo up later this week. Maybe everyone can help me identify who all the signatures are. There are something like 24-26 cast member names to choose from. :p