Autograph Successes!

SWfan

Infiltrator
Got a great success from Reba McEntire yesterday! She signed 2 photos and also got my Reba cast photo signed by Melissa Peterman!

Got a success today from James Franco! He signed both my photos!

SWfan

Infiltrator
Hey Ryan, My scanner's broke but here's a photo of one. The other he signed in black on black so you couldn't see it in the photo. I PMd you the address.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Thanks!! Awesome success!! I sent you a reply to your PM asking if you had a photo posted yet, so you can ignore that as I see you already did! lol. :D

RYAN-J :D

SWfan

Infiltrator
Got a great success today from Taylor Swift!!:D She signed and personalized both my photos and included a guitar pick!!:D

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
AWESOME!! What venue did you send too?? I'm currently waiting to hear back from her management address with my 2nd request for me and my cousin. I got a reply from her in 2008.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Cool. That's where everyone else sent as well over at fanmail.biz. If I knew I'd get a guaranteed success from sending to venues I would send out way more, but it always makes me leary when I see a bunch of people send to 4-5venues and get RTS's from each one, but then strike gold with the 6th attempts. lol. I just don't have the money to spend on stamps and requests like that. :p

SWfan

Infiltrator
Got a great success from Carl Reiner Tuesday! He signed all my photos including 1 already signed by Elliott Gould!

SWfan

Infiltrator
Got a great success from Aaron Eckhart today! He signed all my photos! I now have the whole main cast of No Reservations!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Very nice!! I wish he would have signed the custom made photos I did for him from The Dark Knight. He kept those and sent two 8x10 photos in two different envelopes!! lol.

RYAN-J

SWfan

Infiltrator
Got a great success from Andy Umberger today! He signed my custom NCIS photo cards and index card! He also included a letter answering my questions!

SWfan

Infiltrator
Got a great success from Guy Boyd today! He played Jeremitt in The Ewok Adventure. He signed 2 index cards and answered my questions on my letter! Only took 14 days!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Received an extremely nice reply from legendary voice actress June Foray today!! :D June has 250 film and TV credits to her name dating back to 1943 (She was born in 1917), and for those of you growing up watching cartoons in the 1960’s and 1970’s you probably will remember her best as the voices of Granny from “Sylvester & Tweety – Rocky the flying Squirrel from “Rocky & Bullwinkle” – Cindy Lou Who from the original “How the Grinch stole Christmas” and a load of other cartoons over her amazing career. ;)

June signed my 4x6 photo of Rocky and Bullwinkle and also signed all five of my Custom made index cards!! :D Generally I don’t like to send more than four items to any one person when requesting autographs, but June has had so many wonderful voice roles it was hard to decide which ones not to make & send, so I sent them anyway with the option that she could sign only what she wanted and return the rest unsigned. But I’m so happy she took the time to sign them all!! Thanks June! :D

SASE:

4x6 Signed Photo:

4x6 Custom Index Cards:

Sent: May 27th 2010
Replied: June 21st 2010
Days Taken: 26

Address Used:

June Foray
22745 Erwin Street.
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
USA

RYAN-J

SWfan

Infiltrator
Congrats Ryan!

I got my trilogy poster back signed by Kenny Baker from Ken Mills today! Looks great and is now ready to go to Celebration V!