Autograph Successes!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Got a surprise success from ‘Back to the Future’ Actress Lea Thompson today!! :D She signed both of my Custom 4x6 index cards (Back To The future III & Dennis the Menace) as well as personalized and signed my two 4x6 BTTF Photos And also filled out one side of my Q&A Card! :D I asked her is there was talk of a possible BTTF 4, and she replied: NO. :( But still very happy with this success!

SASE:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Lea_Thompson_Envelope.jpg
4x6 Photos:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Lea_Thompson_4x6_Photos.jpg
4x6 Custom Index Cards:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Lea_Thompson_4x6_Index_Cards.jpg
Q&A Card:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Lea_Thompson_Q_and_A_Card.jpg

Sent: May 5th 2009
Replied: October 8th 2009
Days Taken: 156

Address Used:

Lea Thompson
6061 Longridge Avenue
Van Nuys, CA 91401
USA

RYAN-J :D

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Oh man! What a great way to wrap up my week! Went out to the mailbox and inside were my items from Actor Wentworth Miller!!! He personalized and signed two Prison break photos for me and personalized and signed two Prison break photos for my good friend Brooke Miller who lives over in Australia!! Extremely happy!! & I’m sure my friend will be too as she’s a HUGE fan of Wentworth and had no idea that I wrote him for her. LOL! Thanks a million Wentworth!

SASE:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Wentworth_Miller_Envelope.jpg
4x6 Photos:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Wentworth_Miller_4x6_Photos_Ryan.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Wentworth_Miller_4x6_Photos_Brooke.jpg

Sent: February 27th 2009
Replied: November 7th 2009
Days Taken: 254

Address Used:

Wentworth Miller
C/o William Morris Agency
One William Morris Place
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
USA

RYAN-J

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Here is what I got at Fan Days III in Dallas:

4074643126_7364fe4af3_o.jpg

Top: Don Bies, Catherine Taber
Bottom: David Acord, Ashley Eckstein and Matt Lanter

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Fantastic way to finish off my week! :D Received my Playbill from Broadway show ‘Hamlet’ today Autographed by 18/20 of the cast members: Ross Armstrong, Harry Attwell, Ron Cook, Ian Drysdale, Peter Eyre?, Jenny Funnell, Michael Hadley, Colin Haigh, Sean Jackson, Geraldine James, Jude Law, Qwilm Lee, James Le Feuvre, Kevin R. McNally, Matt Ryan, Alan Turkington, Faye Winter & One unknown (Under Jenny Funnell) . If anyone happens to recognize the name could you please let me know? It’s either Henry Pettigrew, John MacMillan or Gugu Mbatha-Raw. ;)

SASE:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Hamlet_Envelope.jpg
Hamlet Playbill: (Complete with list of signers)
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Hamlet_Multi_Signed_Playbill_01.jpg

Sent: October 28th 2009
Replied: November 14th 2009
Days Taken: 18

Address Used:

"Hamlet"
Attn: Stage Manager
C/o Broadhurst Theatre
235 West 44th Street
New York, NY 10036
USA

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Awesome SWfan! Wish I had known she was going to be signing like for everyone who wrote, I wanted to send her a request! :D Maybe next time!

RYAN-J

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Received my Bye-Bye Birdie cast signed Playbill today!! :D Was quite excited to get this one as the play finished up a couple of weeks ago. There was like 3 reports of playbills TTM when the show first opened, but then they stopped and we all thought they weren’t sending them out anymore. Then a few days ago fans started getting them back again! The original Playbills had a John Stamos autograph (Which was the main reason I wrote for one) & pretty much all 36 cast members signatures, but these recent ones do not include a John Stomas and mine was only signed by 28/36 cast members: Allie Trimm, Allison Strong, Catherine Blades, Colleen Fitzpatrick, David McDonald, Dee Hoty, Emma Rowley, Jayne Houdyshell, JC Montgomery, Jillian Mueller, Jim Walton, Matt Doyle?, Natalie Hill, Nina Hennessey, Patty Goble, Paul Pilcz, Paula Leggett Chase, Robert Hager, Timothy Shew, Todd Gearhart & Eight unidentifiable signatures. (Note to Broadway: have cast members take a signature writing course before signing playbills in the future. Will make my task much easier. Lol.) :D So not quite the success I was hoping for, but I’m still VERY happy that they took the time to answer my request!! :D

SASE:

Cast Signed Playbill:

Sent: October 3rd 2009
Replied: January 29th 2010
Days Taken: 119 (my longest wait ever for a Playbill)

Address Used: (NO LONGER VALID)

'Bye Bye Birdie'
ATTN: Stage Manager
C/o Henry Miller's Theatre
124 West 43rd Street
New York, NY 10036
USA

RYAN-J

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Well received a reply from Actor Jack Black today, but I’m thinking that my photo may have been auto-penned instead of Jack actually signing it. :( I was really excited at first, but when looking at another success someone got yesterday the autograph appears to be an exact replica of the other with no distinguishable differences between them. :( I looked for the tiniest detail but there was none. Disappointed with this success. I thought he signed authentically TTM. I included a total of three 4x6 photos and a custom made card, thankfully the others were sent back unsigned so if I meet him In-person I have other photos on hand. ;)

Please feel free to voice your opinion on the signed photo. I’d love to hear what you guys think. Authentic? Or Auto-penned?

SASE:

4x6 Photo:

Sent: October 15th 2009
Replied: January 29th 2010
Days Taken: 107

Address Used:

Jack Black
C/o Electric Dynamite Productions, Inc.
100 Universal City Plaza
Building 4113
Universal City, CA 91608
USA

RYAN-J

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
What a fantastic way to start off my month of February! :D Received a response from legendary country music artist Charlie Daniels!! I sent him an E-mail on January 18th and today he kindly sent two 8x10 photos that were personalized and signed for me and my sister Sara just as I requested. ;) Were both HUGE fans of his ‘The Devil Went Down To Georgia’ song. Thanks so much Charlie! If you get time, please check out his website www.charliedaniels.com. It’s got loads of info on him and his career. Take a look at his extensive Chronology page which tells you how he got started in 1936 & what he’s done all the way to up 2008! Pretty Impressive! :D

Envelope:

8x10 Photos:

Sent: January 18th 2010
Replied: February 1st 2010
Days Taken: 15

Return Address: (Will not post Email to prevent Spamming)

The Charlie Daniels Band
17060 Central Pike
Lebanon, TN 37090
USA

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Received a nice reply from Country singer Brad Paisley today!! :D He signed both of my 4x6 photos. I was hoping he’d personalize them but he didn’t. I also sent him two very cool 4x6 custom index cards that I took a lot of time making, but he returned those unsigned. Kinda Dissapointed, but I’m happy he took the time to reply to my request and sign my other items! :D Thanks Brad!

SASE:

4x6 Photos:

4x6 Unsigned custom IC’s:

Sent: January 8th 2010
Replied: February 16th 2010
Days Taken: 40

Address Used:

Brad Paisley
C/o Fitzgerald Hartley Co.
1908 Wedgewood Avenue
Nashville, TN 37212
USA

RYAN-J

SWfan

Infiltrator
Got a cast signed After Miss Julie playbill today, 3 moths after it ended! Signed by Sienna Miller, Johnny Lee Miller and Marin Ireland! Marin signed twice, once in black and then again on top of it in red.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Awesome! I just sent out my "Lend me a Tenor" playbill request on satuday!! Hoping I'll get a quick reply too! :D

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Ha Ha! :D My dry spell is officially over for now. Received a FULL Cast-Signed Playbill from the Broadway show “Lend me a Tenor” today!! :D Am very happy with this one as it features a couple of my favorite actors; Tony Shalhoub who is probably most known for his role in the TV show MONK & Actor Justin Bartha who played Riley Poole in the National Treasure films. Complete list of signers include:

Anthony LaPaglia, Tony Shalhoub, Justin Bartha, Jan Maxwell, Brooke Adams, Mary Catherine Garrison, Jennifer Laura Thompson, Jay Klaitz, Jessie Austrian, Tony Carlin, Donna English & Brian Sears.

This Playbill had a lot of good articles in it this time, including ‘A day in the life of Abigail Breslin’ who is currently doing ‘The Miracle Worker’ play which sadly will be closing on Sunday April 4th due to low ticket sales. :(

SASE:

Full Cast-signed Playbill:

Sent: March 27th 2010
Replied: April 2nd 2010
Days Taken: 7 (Beat you by a day SWfan!! lol.)

Address Used: (Still Valid – Play just opened up this month)

"Lend Me A Tenor"
C/o Music Box Theatre
239 West 45th Street
New York, NY 10036
USA

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Received a surprise success this past week from Mark Dodson....voice of Salacious Crumb. He inscribed both of my trading cards and index cards....total of 4 sigs!

Sent 1/20/09, Received 4/1/10

Mark Dodson
c/o Bunkhouse Gang CO - Heartland Radio Network
P.O. Box 1337
Lake Sherwood, MO 63357

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Received a cast-signed Playbill back from “The Miracle Worker” Broadway show, but it’s not quite what I was expecting when I originally sent my request. :( It starred teen Actress Abigail Breslin, Matthew Modine, Allison Pill & Jennifer Morrison as the main cast. Sadly, Ticket sales did poorly at the box office and the production was shut down last week. :( I was hoping for signed playbill featuring the main cast, but instead got one signed by one of the lead members (Jennifer Morrison) a couple of the minor cast (Elizabeth Franz, Tobias Segal, Michael Cummings, Yvette Ganier & Lance Chantiles-Wertz) & a couple of the understudies (Aru Banks & Kyra Ynez Siegel). Aru signed mine twice, once one the front cover and one by his photo on the cast sheet inside.

All in All I’m happy to have it, but wished the main cast had signed it too as there what the whole production is about, especially Abigail and Allison who appear on the cover! :(

SASE:

Signed Playbill:

Sent: February 6th 2010
Replied: April 10th 2010
Days Taken: 64

Address Used: (No longer valid – Closed last week)

'The Miracle Worker'
C/o Circle in the Square Theatre
1633 Broadway
New York, NY 10019
USA