Autograph Successes!

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Holla300;79208 said:
I received my Daniel Logan also and the wrestler named Sabu. I will upload later tonight. Congrats!

SABU!!?!! Sweet. That guy is INSANE. I used to watch him in the old school ECW before WWE took it over. His matches with Cactus Jack and Terry Funk were legendary.

Nice score!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Chewie;79209 said:
I received the standard signed b/w headshot and form letter from Keira Knightley today. Looks pretty neat!! :)

SWfan;79201 said:
I got a great success from Daniel Logan today!:eek: He signed my cards and drew Boba Fett on my index card!:D :D Took 52 Days.

Holla300;79208 said:
I received my Daniel Logan also and the wrestler named Sabu. I will upload later tonight. Congrats!

Congrats on all your successes guys! :D I haven't gotten anything all week :( I've still got today and tomorrow yet, So ther's still hope ;)

RYAN-J

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Here are my autographs I received yesterday. Daniel Logan and Sabu!

Attachments

• Sabu.JPG
    Sabu.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 224
  • Sabu 2.JPG
    Sabu 2.JPG
    136.2 KB · Views: 229
  • Daniel Logan.JPG
    Daniel Logan.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 233
  • Daniel Logan 2.JPG
    Daniel Logan 2.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 226
  • Daniel Logan 3.JPG
    Daniel Logan 3.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 225

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Another Sweet Success Today. Not Any Star Wars but I got Kane Hodder, The best Jason Ever! Scans are attached. :D

Attachments

• Kane Hodder.JPG
    Kane Hodder.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 220
  • Kane Hodder 2.JPG
    Kane Hodder 2.JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 225

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Holla300;79231 said:
Here are my autographs I received yesterday. Daniel Logan and Sabu!

Holla300;79241 said:
Another Sweet Success Today. Not Any Star Wars but I got Kane Hodder, The best Jason Ever! Scans are attached. :D

Awesome Wes! Those look very cool! Did daniel do that drawing of Boba Fett!?!? :eek:

RYAN-J

Holla300

The Best Bounty
RYAN-J;79244 said:
Awesome Wes! Those look very cool! Did daniel do that drawing of Boba Fett!?!? :eek:

RYAN-J
yes Ryan. He did the drawing of the Boba Fett head which is so cool. I also just got from Priority Mail my Peter Mayhew I bought. I usually do not buy but I love Chewie so I just had too! I am scanning now to show everyone!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
OH MY GOSH! :eek: I’m in total disbelief right now! :eek: I got a MEGA success from Ronald Falk! :eek: on January 2nd 2008 I sent him: a hand-written letter, SAE, $1.00, two Topps AOTC Widevision cards (#’s 12, 12), one small calendar page, 4x6 “Original Artwork” index card Featuring Dexter Jettster and 4x6 index card asking him to please sign the front of the Widevision cards and not the back. Opened the envelope today and inside I found everything signed! :eek: a total of 6 Autographs! :eek: He also shocked me by sending a wonderful TWO PAGE HAND WRITTEN letter thanking me for writing and also telling me about his amazing career in film & Theatre and sharing his most memorable moments working with Ewan McGregor!! :eek: I can’t believe it! :D I never expected a success like this! :eek: Thank you a million times Mr. Falk!! You sure made my week! :D Thank You! :D Thank You! :D Thank You! :D I used the International Casting Service & Associates Pty Ltd. address.

Envelope:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Ronald_Falk_Envelope.jpg

Topps AOTC Widevision cards & calendar page: (quotes are: “All the best for the future” & “May the Force be with you” -Always-)
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Ronald_Falk_WV_Cards_plus_Calendar_.jpg

Index Cards: (I love what he wrote the 1st one! LOL!)
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Ronald_Falk_Index_Cards.jpg

Two page letter:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Ronald_Falk_Letter_1st_Page.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Ronald_Falk_Letter_2nd_Page.jpg

If for some reason you can’t read cursive here’s what it says:

Dear Ryan,
Thanks for taking the trouble to write, and I hope you’ve collected of signatures, Mate. Sorry I’ve been so slow writing, but I’m recovering from a fairly savage bout of Pneumonia (just before X-mas) and my energy is only just starting to return.

I do mostly stage work - theatre, and have not done much filming, but I did enjoy falling into a swimming pool in an Aussie film called (I think!) “Best of Friends”. I was wearing a dinner-suit & bow-tie and carrying a tray of drinks. I had to repeat the shot about six times before the cameras got it right - and, of course, they had spare clothing which had to be dried!!

In the scene with Dexter & Obi, my favorite line was my last one “It depends on the size of your pocketbook”. Which used to make us both giggle like naughty little boys. (Some actors never grow up!). We shot the scene the same day Sir Alec Guinness (The original Obi-Wan) died, so it was a bit sad in some ways, but we cheered each other up by telling jokes when we weren’t filming. Ewan is a nice guy to work with.

I’ve just finished (in 2007) a tour of “Weary Dunlop”, Playing Sir Edward Dunlop, an Aussie hero of the 2nd world war, who was a man - combatant Commander and Doctor to 800 men on the Thai/Burma railway, where they were all P.O.W.’s of the Japanese, and were badly treated, and prey to diseases like Beri-beri, Cholera, Tropical Ulcers, Dysentery and Malaria. - And Dunlop improvised a lot of his equipment out of bamboo, which is a very hard wood, and can be made into all sorts of things. We did a tour of this in 2005 as well.

And I am off to Sydney shortly to do a tour of New South Wales in “Codgers” a play about six old men who got to the gym once a week & do exercises fairly badly! So wish me luck. Thanks again for writing. Ronnie Falk “Dex”

Sent: January 2nd 2008
Replied: March 7th 2008
Days Taken: 66

RYAN-J :D

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Great Success Ryan. My Peter Mayhew autograph is here.

Attachments

• Peter Mayhew.JPG
    Peter Mayhew.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 218

Holla300

The Best Bounty
RYAN-J;79256 said:
Looks great Wes! Congrats again on Daniel Logan! that drawing is super sweet! :D

RYAN-J
Yeah its pretty cool but nobody can beat your Dexter autographs. Maybe sooner or later I will have something close to that! haha Congrats to you too! These have been a good 2 days for me and you. I hope some more people got some great autos today!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Yeah I hadn't received anything for about two weeks & I was starting to get bummed by seeing everyone else getting autos but me :p and then BANG! I get a whopper success! HA! HA! I like it when that happens! :D

RYAN-J

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
I got a handwritten letter, 3 signed index cards, and a signed label back today from author Daniel Wallace. On my birthday too!! He's a great guy.

I love the Ron Falk success Ryan! I bought a signed photo of his from the WG signing but now I'm thinking about writing to him sometime in the distant future. :p

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Chewie;79273 said:
I got a handwritten letter, 3 signed index cards, and a signed label back today from author Daniel Wallace. On my birthday too!! He's a great guy.

I love the Ron Falk success Ryan! I bought a signed photo of his from the WG signing but now I'm thinking about writing to him sometime in the distant future. :p

Hey great success! Happy Birthday also!:D

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Chewie;79273 said:

Congrats chewie on getting Daniel Wallace! Happy birthday too! :D

RYAN-J

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
No Star Wars successes today, but I got 3 signed photos from other people!! :eek:

Donald Trump who sent an 8x10 photo signed in gold (sent 2/12/08)
c/o The Trump Organization
725 5th Avenue
New York, NY 10022-2516

Michael Buble who sent a 5x7 signed in black (sent 2/26/08)
Sent via a concert venue he was at.

Owen Wilson... or at least a SFM pre-print of him. :p

Great Day!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Congrat on your successes Chewie! I got the same Owen Wilson SFM too. He was so funny in "Night in the Museum" :D Keep up the awesome work!! :D

RYAN-J

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Whoopee! Got a nice success from song artist Martina McBride! :) I sent her: A letter, SASE (9x6), CD cover, Photo, Two Custom made Index Cards. Today I received the CD cover and photo personalized and signed to my mom just as I requested! :D She also personalized and signed one of the Index Cards to me and kept the other one. :D My mom was very happy to see her CD cover autographed!! ;) Thanks Martina! :) My SASE was used.

Envelope:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Martina_McBride_Envelope.jpg

CD Cover and photo:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Martina_McBride_CD_Cover_And_Photo.jpg

Index Card:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Martina_McBride_Index_Card.jpg

Sent: February 2nd 2008
Replied: March 12th 2008
Days Taken: 40

Address Used:

Mrs. Martina McBride
C/O Tracy Weaver
Director of Fan Relations
PO Box 291627
Nashville, TN 37229
USA

RYAN-J :D

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Nice Martina McBride success! She performed in my city a few weeks ago and my high school gave out free concert tickets to anyone that got a 4.0 GPA. She's awesome! :)

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Holla300;79399 said:
Martina is awesome!
That is a great looking success there.
keep up the great work Ryan =D

Chewie;79401 said:
Nice Martina McBride success! She performed in my city a few weeks ago and my high school gave out free concert tickets to anyone that got a 4.0 GPA. She's awesome! :)

Thanks guys! :) My mom loves her music. :) If she ever comes to our hometown for a show, I'll have to surprise my mom by taking her to it! :D

RYAN-J