Autograph Successes!

Holla300

The Best Bounty
I got Phil Fondacaro back today. It took 18 Days!

Attachments

• Phil Fondacaro 4.JPG
    Phil Fondacaro 4.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 246
  • Phil Fondacaro 5.JPG
    Phil Fondacaro 5.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 247
  • Phil Fondacaro 6.JPG
    Phil Fondacaro 6.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 251

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
WES! those look amazing! the photos look awesome as well, who made them for ya? he must be REALLY good! LOL! Just kidding! :D I'm still waiting for a reply from his Brother Sal.

RYAN J. :D

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Nice success Holla! What address did you use for Phil?

Anyway, my only non-SW success today was Karen Allen.

I was thrilled to get both of my Indy Official Pix back signed and personalized from her! I just mailed the request on the 13th of March!

Here's the address I used.

Karen Allen
P.O. Box 237
Monterey, MA 01245

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Sarasotarockstr;79534 said:
Nice success Holla! What address did you use for Phil?
Hey thanks! You had some wonderful successes also!

The address I used was:

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica] c/o Cunningham, Escott, Dipene And Associates
10635 Santa Monica Blvd., Suite 130
Los Angeles, CA 90025
USA
[/FONT]

Holla300

The Best Bounty
I got Oliver Purnell back today. I sent him a email. He is the Clemson Tigers Basketball coach =D

Attachments

• Oliver Purnell.JPG
    Oliver Purnell.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 240

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Holla300;79545 said:
I got Oliver Purnell back today. I sent him a email. He is the Clemson Tigers Basketball coach =D

Could you PM me the e-mail address for Purnell? Or was it off of the Clemson website contact form? Thanks.

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Does anyone know of any recent successes for Nalini Krishan? Off StarTiger or something? I would just as soon not waste postage to ship a large package to Australia just to get a RTS.

Also can someone PM me an address for John Hillerman of Magnum P.I. fame? I want his autograph worst of probably anyone at the moment and I can't find a working address at all. If someone could check StarTiger or another site it would be MUCH appreciated.

Other than that I haven't had a success in about two weeks. :(

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Chewie;79555 said:
Does anyone know of any recent successes for Nalini Krishan? Off StarTiger or something? I would just as soon not waste postage to ship a large package to Australia just to get a RTS.

Also can someone PM me an address for John Hillerman of Magnum P.I. fame? I want his autograph worst of probably anyone at the moment and I can't find a working address at all. If someone could check StarTiger or another site it would be MUCH appreciated.

Other than that I haven't had a success in about two weeks. :(
Chewie,
I checked ST for you and. . .
As for Nalini Krishan, there's no real recent successes, except for a few from mid last year. Best bet is to contact her via her website. But keep in mind that she's listed as a client of Coolwaters, so don't keep your hopes up. :(

And as for John Hillerman, there's no luck since 2005, which is unfortunate as I too, would love to write him as well.

Victor_Von_Doom

All that is man
Chelsea Clinton and actor Sean Astin visited my school today as part of their university campaign to support Hillary Clinton. Sean gave an intro and then Chelsea did a Q & A. Afterward they both stuck around to sign autographs. I didn't have anything for them to sign so I left, and then when I was about a block away I decided to go back and just try to get them to sign a flier or something. I decided to try to get Chelsea first since I could get Sean TTM, which is good since Sean left earlier than her. I was waiting in a line with about 50 other people when her handlers started moving her closer and closer to the door, and so I decided to go near the door and try to get her there. It worked, and she signed a college newspaper with her picture on it for me, adding "Go Hillary!". She was very nice and chatted and took pictures with everyone. It was a great experience!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Congrats on your successes guys! :D that's so cool that you got Chelsea Clinton Alex!! must have been exciting! I sent a letter to Nalini a couple of months ago, but still have not heard anything back yet. Hopefully I do soon! :D I know how you feel Chewie, I haven't gotten anything in two weeks either! my last success was from Martina McBride on the 12th of March :(

RYAN-J

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Hey guys I got Kane Hodder back with my second request. For some reason, he wont personalize my photos so I give up on trying. Very happy to say the least!

Attachments

• Kane Hodder 3.JPG
    Kane Hodder 3.JPG
    9.6 KB · Views: 250
  • Kane Hodder 4.JPG
    Kane Hodder 4.JPG
    10 KB · Views: 240

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Awesome guys! Glad to see your getting thing back! :D I am at 3 weeks and counting with no autographs what so ever :( It's never been this dry.

RYAN-J :D

Holla300

The Best Bounty
I got Johnny Depp back today!

Attachments

• Johnny Depp.JPG
    Johnny Depp.JPG
    15.7 KB · Views: 249
  • Johnny Depp 2.JPG
    Johnny Depp 2.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 246
  • Johnny Depp 3.JPG
    Johnny Depp 3.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 239

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Awesome Holla300 & SWfan! Keep up the great job! :D Those Johnny Depp photos look so cool Wes!! :D

RYAN-J

Holla300

The Best Bounty
RYAN-J;79610 said:
Awesome Holla300 & SWfan! Keep up the great job! :D Those Johnny Depp photos look so cool Wes!! :D

RYAN-J

Thanks Ryan! tomorrow I am feeling that you are going to get a autograph. At least you get your new letters out tomm! I think I will get some out also!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Holla300;79612 said:
Thanks Ryan! tomorrow I am feeling that you are going to get a autograph. At least you get your new letters out tomm! I think I will get some out also!

Thanks for the very encouraging words Wes! :D if you recall, This same thing happened with my MEGA Ronald Falk success, I got nothing for about a week and a half, then....WOW! all my items came back signed along the 2-page letter! :D

RYAN-J :D