Autograph Successes!

Pedge Jameson

Falls down for no reason.
Well I got my first success. Jason Wingreen.

He signed the index I sent, (I usually just send one, unless they played another character.)

I forgot to send a SASE.

He included a note.
"I do not charge for autograph requests in the mail, but a self-addressed, stamped envelope is a courtesy to be considered in the future.
JW"

Little does he know a second was sent with an apology and an included SASE the next day when I realized my mistake. Maybe he can use a hairdryer and take the stamp. :D

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Pedge Jameson;79435 said:
Well I got my first success. Jason Wingreen.

He signed the index I sent, (I usually just send one, unless they played another character.)

I forgot to send a SASE.

He included a note.
"I do not charge for autograph requests in the mail, but a self-addressed, stamped envelope is a courtesy to be considered in the future.
JW"

Little does he know a second was sent with an apology and an included SASE the next day when I realized my mistake. Maybe he can use a hairdryer and take the stamp. :D

Hey Pedge!

I was wondering where you have been at the past couple days. I tend to get lonely on the autograph boards sometimes.

That is so awesome you got your first success! Jason is so nice to his fans. He is correct though, always send a SASE. It always helps.

Congrats on your success again :D

Pedge Jameson

Ive been around. ;)
The SASE thing was just a fluke, like I had a feeling I forgot something.
Then blammo, "That's right...derr."

The other two I sent have since gotten a second letter from me telling the mistake and a proper SASE.

One was James Earl Jones, but Ive already gotten the infamous July Note so all is well there.

Skeaping should be getting his two, one right after another anytime.

Ive since sent out others with no mistakes.

Holla300

The Best Bounty
After a long dry spell I got Tom Kane - Voice of Clone Wars Yoda back today.
He signed 1 of 2 photos and kept the one he didn't sign. I did send me a cardboard back with the photo so It didn't get back

Attachments

• Tom Kane.JPG
    Tom Kane.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 262

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
That's Terrific Wes! Mr. Kane is so cool! Congrats on your success too Pedge! I'm hoping I'll get some autographs soon too :D

RYAN-J

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Got My Erik Bauersfeld Photos back.

Sent: 3/6
Received: 3/19

Used Address:

P.O. Box 5615
Berkeley, CA 94705
USA

Attachments

• Erik Bauerfeld 5.JPG
    Erik Bauerfeld 5.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 253
  • Erik Bauerfeld 6.JPG
    Erik Bauerfeld 6.JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 247
  • Erik Bauerfeld 7.JPG
    Erik Bauerfeld 7.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 246
  • Erik Bauerfeld 8.JPG
    Erik Bauerfeld 8.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 248
  • Erik Bauerfeld 9.JPG
    Erik Bauerfeld 9.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 241

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Congrats Wes! Those look very cool! Looks like your off to an amazing start on your photo project!! :D

RYAN-J

Pedge Jameson

Got Jimmy Smits today, that was fast.
Only signed it to me and forgot my gf's name, guess he didnt read it all the way or there wasn't room as he did that force is with you thingy.
These things happen.

Will scan later.

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Today I got my John Travolta and Michael Lynch autographs back! Pretty Excited =D

Attachments

• John Travolta 5.JPG
    John Travolta 5.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 236
  • John Travolta 6.JPG
    John Travolta 6.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 233
  • John Travolta 7.JPG
    John Travolta 7.JPG
    16.7 KB · Views: 236
  • John Travolta 8.JPG
    John Travolta 8.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 244

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Michael Lynch Scans are here. :D

Attachments

• Michael Lynch 3.JPG
    Michael Lynch 3.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 233
  • Michael Lynch 4.JPG
    Michael Lynch 4.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 248

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Look awesome as always Wes! It was great to talk to you on the phone today! :) Keep up the great work!

RYAN-J :)

ryboflavin72

Wookie Veterinarian
no sw success recently but i did recieve some nice band of brothers autos recently:Richard Speight Jr. (Muck) and james madio(perconte). as well as eion bailey(west), and 1 more was neal macdonough who played buck compton.

Jedi_Joel

Agent
ryboflavin72;79520 said:
no sw success recently but i did recieve some nice band of brothers autos recently:Richard Speight Jr. (Muck) and james madio(perconte). as well as eion bailey(west), and 1 more was neal macdonough who played buck compton.

ryboflavin, Could you please share with me the addresses that you used for them? As I'd love to write to them as well, and add them to my BoB collection too.

ryboflavin72

Wookie Veterinarian
Jedi_Joel;79521 said:
ryboflavin, Could you please share with me the addresses that you used for them? As I'd love to write to them as well, and add them to my BoB collection too.
give me a day and ill pm them to you. which guys do you have?

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Congrats on your Success Joel! Looks very cool! I haven't gotten anything in about 2 weeks! I'm hoping that I'll get a whopper of successes soon!

RYAN-J :D

Jedi_Joel

Agent
RYAN-J;79528 said:
Congrats on your Success Joel! Looks very cool! I haven't gotten anything in about 2 weeks! I'm hoping that I'll get a whopper of successes soon!

RYAN-J :D

Umm Ryan, you'd want to congratulate Greg on that success, as I've not gotten anything in a while. :p