Whos going to C4?

mynock11

Sith Medic
I dont know if this is posted anywhere else . I was just wondering as im starting to get my plans together.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
I know there are quite a few that went to C3 that would like to go to C4 , depending on how everything works out (money, schedule, etc) - including me.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
I'd love to go but can't be certain for tons of reasons.

anyone know if hotels etc are currently available? Presumably they've all hiked their prices around that time.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I'd love to go....not sure if I can due to it being a holiday weekend (I work retail). Same goes for Wookiee Cookiee.

If C4 doesn't work out, I'm beginning to contemplate C-Europe as a fallback.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Not a bad plan. I'll definitely be going to Celebration Europe as its so close. Only an hour plane trip.

Depending which end of the States you're in, the trip to C-europe or C4 would be about the same, both in terms of time and cost. Shouldn't be vastly different anyway.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
About a month ago. Cant remember the exact date, but I think its going to be a long weekend in June / July. Location is going to be central London.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Darth Boru said:
About a month ago. Cant remember the exact date, but I think its going to be a long weekend in June / July. Location is going to be central London.

maybe i should go to that. i'll check out the fares.....

mynock11

Sith Medic
Im just waiting to hear what hotel im staying at and if im getting the 2 or 3 bedroon suite. I cant wait until may.

mynock11

Sith Medic
i just mapped out my work schedule and i have off from the 23 to the 29th so i dont have to use my vac. i was figuring on spending about 1200 for flight and hotel for the duration of 24-29 but luckly my fathers friend will hopefully be getting me into a 2 to 3 bedroom suite in a hotel in the la convention center area. for 135.00 .either way if she doesnt come through im going.

Alf

Agent
I want to go to C4 , but with working in retail it might be difficult.

Plan B would be the European celebration.. if it's not around the 4th of July. Maybe go for 2 weeks if I could afford it and have a travel buddy :)

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
I am certain to get those days off for vacation.

Currently I awaiting to get enough points in Marriot so I can get free stay. :) I will get them between Nov. and Dec. when my team returns to Charlotte.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Alf said:
I want to go to C4 , but with working in retail it might be difficult.

Plan B would be the European celebration.. if it's not around the 4th of July. Maybe go for 2 weeks if I could afford it and have a travel buddy :)

13th to 15th July ;)

chewykingwookie

Junior Spy
I have my tix bought for the con. Hotel is booked now I just need air fare, which should be free via frequent flyer miles with Delta. Boston has a direct flight to LAX so that is good for me. Only bad thing is I would get in at noon or so and check-in for the hotel isn't til 2 or something.

mynock11

Sith Medic
plans have changed i had a suite in one of the downtown hotels for 130.00 for the week a time share just didnt know what hotel but unfortunatly the trip to la is out im taking the wife on a cruise instead. sorry i wont be seeing any of the people i met at c3 . im sure there will be another one. if it were in indy again then i might have been able to squeeze 2 trips in this year. oh well see you all on the flip side of the galaxy...