What other toy lines do you/did you collect?

Barada

Saboteur
Besides SW, as a kid I also had the complete line of Clash of the Titans, as well as a couple of micronauts and Twiki from Buck Rogers. I also still have most of my Evel Kneivel stuff.

Modern day, I have Toronto Maple Leafs figures from McFarlane, and a few of the Movie Maniacs that really appealed to me (Jason, Freddy, etc.). I even have most of the Independence Day line, although I'm thinking of ditching those.

How about the rest of you?

Barada

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
I've got some of the newer Gerry Anderson's Thunderbirds stuff, the Enterprise NX-01, and a few bits from when I was little.

If I had the money I'd collect ALL the TV / movie tie-ins, but at the moment it's just a double cupboard full of Star Wars stuff. I might be giving up on collecting those toys too since it's so difficult / expensive to find stuff here. :( :mad:

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
It'd cost you an arm and a leg in shipping.

Besides, Darth Aussie already put his name on the "For Sale" notification list a while back. :)

Durge

Under the Armor
Im starting to collect the new gi joes, also Spawn, and Dinosaurs.

Im still a kid at heart looking at them in display cases,

Besides Star wars ...

Besides Star wars , I collected the 3 3/4" Galactica Action Figures. I was also into the MEGO line of figures ( or "dolls" ), specially the Star Trek and Arthur King lines.