Toys R Us

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Watch your local TRU for the new imperial 4-pack. I found several today around my area.

han solo

Friend of a Wookie
I believe the imperial 4 pack is $20 US and the clone wars packs are around $10 each american?
So I believe that the imp pack up north would be around $30 and the clone war packs aound $15. :)

We still don't have them up here in Canada.

They say our cities are some of the cleanest in the world. Thats only because we don't get anything to rip out of the packages and throw the garbage on the ground.
:banghead:

han solo

Friend of a Wookie
yeah, don't I know it :)
I did here a report that london ontario saw the han hoth wave (on canadian card) at a TRU, so maybe there still is some hope of finding something.:eek: :p

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
check your local TRU for the Clone Wars Delxue or 3packs. I picked up the Clone Trooper and Battle droid 3packs as well as the deluxe Destroyer Droid. They also had the Clone Wars version of the Jedi Starfighter. I didn't notice the price on the starfighter but expect to pay $11 for the other.
Also, they had about 3 cases worth of the imperial 4pack.

Yoda Man

New Recruit
Went to TRU and they had every multipack including the blue clone troopers and the jedi knight army. I also picked up the new Command gunship. I also wanted to let you know that I've seen several TRU's that are rearanging their stores and are also moving the Star Wars merchandise.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
TRU is starting to put out the new 12" figures. Lando, han and AT-AT driver.

Note to Borsk: this is probably what you were trying to tell me the other day.

I have also heard that some of the gold carded repack figures have appeared at TRU but i have yet to see this .... just the clone war figures.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Nothing showing up here...no TRU :( Maybe some day a TRU will show up and then we can report on what they've got...or not :p

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
my experience with TRU is that they are not usually the first ones to have any new figures, unless it's something that is exclusive to them. For some reason they seem to get vehicles, beasts, 12" and whatever else "star wars" early, just not the figures. Could be that there are tru employees helping themsleves to the figures before they get to the floor.... there are certainly enough of those types of stories floating around out there.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
TRU is now putting out some of the 2003 figures, although it does not appear they are doing it in large numbers. They are also putting out a small amount of the 1st 2 sets of the screen scenes.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Finally made it back in to my TRU (I live about an hours drive away). Over the course of the last month, they have sold most of their stack of Imperial 4-packs (only 2 left !!!), and have gotten but only have one each of the Bounty Hunters and Hoth 4-Packs.

Hoth was broken horn Taun Taun.

Bounty was Bossk without shoudler patches.

They've also gotten back in the Rubie's Mace Windu costume lightsaber which they had last year.

Yoda Man

New Recruit
Went to another Toys r us again today and once again found the speeders, except this time they were with the Zoids and up high on the shelves. I also found The War Room 1 of 2 in great condition and the Ultimate Bounty, but they were too expensive for me.