Toys R Us

Yoda Man

New Recruit
I went shopping again!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, here I found all 4 screen scenes, all 3 4-packs, Ani and Yoda CW, Obi and luke and emperor unleashed, speeders. That was the HTF stuff anyway.
The strange thing is that to my surprise, they got in more old EP2 figures like the very first ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
You can find all kinds of things at TRU, if you hit it at the right time. The amount of product they are getting or putting out is very small. I have seen the new unleashed (yoda, han and fett), some of the newer gold saga figures and new of both the clone wars deluxe and basic.

The sad thing looks like they are reducing the amount of space on the aisle for sw product.

You can also find the 12" luke with taun taun marked down to the low $30's at most stores and lightsaber with bonus figures for $10. Anyone with a sharp eye might find a bloody luke packed in with those.

cplfreezer

Mind Bender
Just fourn the General Rieekan w/Tactical Screen at Robinson Township TRU. The face is the closest to the actor that I've seen.

If I can find another one this one is comming out of the package.

Thats the one I was telling you I was waiting for. I don't have to much room for modern, but I can always squeeze that one in.:)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I Kinda like the small Unleashed. The paint detail is not up to action figure standards (and we all those are sometimes lacking anyway), but as far as PVCs go, they look pretty ok. It's one of those things you'd need to see in person to make a judgement call on. It's all a combination of your opinion on the sculpt, paint, and price ($10). I'd like them a lot better if they were say, $8 a pack. Or less :p

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
At least you don't have to buy them over here. Haven't seen the new battle packs, but standard unleashed go for around €25 (almost $30) each. Standard figures are around 10euro (roughly $13 each), so you can see how much that sucks! Getting ANYTHING on sale for a few bucks just doesn't happen :toed: