Staff member
I found these pics some of you might enjoy:

Attachments

• skyhopper.jpg
    skyhopper.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 352

Barada

Saboteur
Wow, that brings back memories. I don't know about everyone else, but as a kid I sat and watched in amazement as Mark Hamill MET Luke Skywalker on that show. Nice job finding those pics, wookie.

Barada

dute dute dute dute dute dute dute!
Does anyone know how I can see this episode again. It would be nice if they brought it back to TV.:dance: :cheers:

Alf

Agent
You can order that episode of the Muppet Show at Time Life.com

You'll find it under The Best of The Muppet Show.

bedlam412

Scoundrel
Chris, you can also find this on DVD at Target stores .... I passed one up the other day but plan to get one when I can:D

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
This was posted in a couple of the Usenet Newsgroups yesterday:

Subject: 1st generation copy of SW Holiday Special on DVD avail
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 3:51am

Hiya, the one time aired holiday special that has floated around cons in muddy 4th gen copys for years has just been put on dvd via a 1st generation off air tape from 1978. LOST in this condition for 25 years, it is the best copy avail outside of the lucas archives, which will never see the lite of day most likely The DVD has a professional menu to skip the silly parts, and the original tv guide art adorns the box and dvd label. You can read reviews of my dvd and see he lost tv guide art at http://swnut.tripod.com email rgmboy@aol.com for details...thanx curt

I can NOT vouch for either this guy or the quality of his DVDs, so it's up to you if you want to give it a try. :)