New Episode III image??

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Supposedly this is Yoda surveying the damage after the attack at the Jedi Temple in Episode III.

yodaholoroom.jpg

Believe it or not. :)

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No ... it's SUPERYODA! ;)

Yoda2.jpg

Maybe we get to actually SEE Yoda in action this time, rather than the silly green blur of a firefly on fast-forward we got last time. :rolleyes:

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
Buzz Bumble said:
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No ... it's SUPERYODA! ;)

Yoda2.jpg

Maybe we get to actually SEE Yoda in action this time, rather than the silly green blur of a firefly on fast-forward we got last time. :rolleyes:

Actually I was hoping that his fighting style would be exactly that. Frail Jedi Master, but awsome fighting machine. In order to compensate for his size, he's got to be quick.

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Skillful - yes.
Fast - perhaps.
Manic Warner Bros cartoon charcter - no.

After "seeing" (for want of a better word) that green blur you expect Dooku to stand there laughing and saying "you missed me" ... and then suddenly fall into a pile of pieces on the floor. :stupid1:

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
seeing as he is a fairly strong precog I expected him to just always have his blade in the right place at the right time... he was far too aggressive for his disposition, and also too much flash with too few results... It would have been cool for him to show off a new Jedi power or two as well...

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Another one, and look who's in the background. :shocked:

I have no idea where these originally come from (Hyperspace?), but this one looks a little like a production painting rather than a movie still or CGI mock-up.