002 - Jason Wingreen (Voice of Boba Fett)

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Re: TBS Autograph Project 002 - Jason Wingreen (Vo

Welcome to the site! I'm glad the shirts/cards worked, finally! :D

Erica aka the cookie baker. :hellokitty:

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Re: TBS Autograph Project 002 - Jason Wingreen (Voice of Boba Fett)

Well if it makes you feel better - I'd heard of the site before. I saw the shirt and FIGURED you guys were behind it. However if memory serves you were busy schooling people on the basics of Star Wars in the line for the fast pass so I didn't say anything.

Good to find you all regardless. I've actually got 75 requests out at the moment between Star Wars and others. So I imagine you'll all be sick of my posts soon. :)

Sarasotarockstr

AMShak - you're in KC? That's my old stomping grounds. I used to write for the Kansas City Star - which is where most of my autograph collection came from. I was an entertainment writer.

I was born in KC & raised in Olathe. Funny story. I moved to Florida in the mid 90s to pursue music as I figured the scene was much better (7 Mary Three was tearing things up, as was Marilyn Manson and others).

The last show my band in KC ever played before I moved was at The Hurricane in Westport. I remember telling the singer of the band we played with that I was moving and that it was because "no band is getting signed out of KC".

The guy? Wes Scantlin. The band? Puddle of Mudd.

I moved to Florida, formed a band, and was talking to Creed's producer about producing a demo for us (John Kurzweg) and he mentioned he was doing the debut CD for a band called Puddle of Mudd.

I about crapped myself. Guess I was wrong.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Re: TBS Autograph Project 002 - Jason Wingreen (Vo

Sarasotarockstr said:
I was born in KC & raised in Olathe.
I wasn't born in KC, but I graduated from Olathe South High School.

For those reading at home: Olathe is pronounced Oh-Lay-Tha

It's an Indian word for "beauty" I think.

:)

Sarasotarockstr

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Olathe South. Class of 93'. Go Falcons.

Small freaking world. :)

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member

Sarasotarockstr said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Olathe South. Class of 93'. Go Falcons.

Small freaking world. :)
:D

'96 here. I moved to Olathe in 1993.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member

Sarasotarockstr said:
AMShak - you're in KC? That's my old stomping grounds. I used to write for the Kansas City Star - which is where most of my autograph collection came from. I was an entertainment writer.
Yeah, originally from Dallas, moved to Olathe a couple of years ago.

Sarasotarockstr

Well I graduated in '93 and my sister (Sara) graduated in '95. I had no idea Olathe was such the Star Wars hotbed. Olathe South was a great school - only school I've been around that had a Principal Skinner from the Simpsons lookalike for principal (Ghosey) and that the teachers went out drinking and told the students about it (Albee & Barnes).

Good times.

Alf

Agent

i helped with the cookies too.. can't let my sis take all the credit :cool:

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member

Images added to the first post for anyone wishing to use them.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member

My request was sent today.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member

today's mail brought me my first success at requesting an autograph through the mail and it took only 6 days. I'm very pleased and i look forward to more arriving in the mail soon.

Pics below of what i sent and he signed all of my items... and added a little extra support to my return envelope for their return.

Attachments

• 0002Jason Wingreen ep5 1 success.jpg
    0002Jason Wingreen ep5 1 success.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 557
  • 0002Jason Wingreen ep5 2 success.jpg
    0002Jason Wingreen ep5 2 success.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 527
  • 0002Jason Wingreen epX 1 success.jpg
    0002Jason Wingreen epX 1 success.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 536

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
I sent my request out today. I was pretty nervous b/c I've never sent one already signed by somebody else before. I had the pic of Boba Fett and Vader from ESB that was signed by Dave Prowse recently in Dallas. I sent it to Mr. Wingreen and hope to send it to Jeremy Bulloch and James Earl Jones to complete the quartet. That will be my favorite pic if it makes it full circle. Wish me luck and thanks for the info here!

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
Yep, wish I would have been a part of this group before then. I'll try and post a pic of me, my son, and Mr. Prowse, we'll see if it works.

Attachments

• Prowse.jpg
    Prowse.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 525

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
Woo-hoo!!!!! Success in 9 days (sent 7/18 and rec'd 7/27)!!!! I received all of my pics back signed today from Mr. Wingreen. I sent him the Official Pix photo mentioned earlier which he signed, then he personalized another 8x10 and a 4x6 that I sent. I've attached a scan of the one with Dave Prowse (it's a little grainy b/c it's scanned in the plastic sleeve for protection). Thanks so much for the address, what a great success! I'm sending it to Jeremy Bulloch now, wish me luck there too!

- MJ

Attachments

• Fett and Vader 01.jpg
    Fett and Vader 01.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 534