User of the Month

Just for the hell of it I think we should have a thread for User of the Month. One where everyone can make a nomination of someone who has contributed fun, valuable, or interesting information to the board. A small description of why wouldn't hurt.

.............................................................:rockon:.............................................................

CoruscantCosta

.....would be my choice. He is on line frequently and contributes alot of information. Also judging by his striking good looks and the fact he is tall for an ewok, he stands out in my mind.
:rockon:

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
This is something that could possibly be done. If we decide to do it, I want to do it right though.

...perhaps some sort of medal or trophy that appears in the users postbit for a month.

I will consider it.

Borsk has a fantastic idea. But so does Coruscant Costa. I think incorporate both ideas. Have a Moderator of the Month award also.

Create a trophy picture and at the top put the winners avatar and at the bottom on a gold plate their name and all.

.............................................:idea: .................................................

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Neat idea! I nominate myself :D

Hey, CoruscantCosta, I thought you were a 6-foot Ewok. Did you grow another 2 feet when you picked up the new avatar?

I'll admit that a 8 foot ewok is exponentially more horrifying than a 6 foot one :p

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, there are a LOT of forum changes coming up in the future. I think everyone will be really happy with them. This suggestion will probably be included with those other improvements.

I wouldn't get your hopes up about seeing this particular feature added right away though. Basically, I'm working on the material that I was already working on for the forum and then this suggestion (which has been tacked on to the end of the list). Since my changes will require shutting the board down, I want to take care of them all at the same time (which means I want to finish all of them first). As Yoda would say - "Patience". ;)