Technical Difficulties

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
The Bothan Spy is currently experiencing some technical issues. The problems will be resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
As a consequence of our technical difficulties, site e-mail was disabled. It now appears to be operating correctly, so if you have attempted to send us any e-mail within the last 48-72 hours, please resend it.

Between this afternoon and tomorrow, we will be bringing additional components of the site back online. So, if you stumble across any error messages, please be patient. Full functionality will be restored very soon.

Thank you for your patience.

:bunny:

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
I had planned on having the individual sections ready to go by today, but it looks like I'll have to push that back an additional day.

Unfortunately, we're having a scheduling problem and it's proving to be difficult to coordinate a time to take care of this. Horrible timing, to say the least.

What this means, is that I will try to have the sections up tomorrow. By the word "section", I mean stuff like AmShak's Dios, Custom Cards, DarthW's 3d Art, and things of that nature. The forums, front page, and chat rooms are all working correctly.

:bunny:

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Everything should be back to normal. We had a little downtime tonight while the final changes were being made to correct the error. Thanks

:guns::bunny: