R2-D2 Soy Sauce bottle

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
This is starting to get silly ... now those wacky Japanese have made an R2-shaped soy sauce bottle. This is from TheForce.net ...

R2-D2 Soy Sauce Bottle
You're not going to believe this but there is actually a R2-D2 soy sauce serving bottle coming out in Japan. Now who in their right mind would want an Astromech droid leaking brown fluid onto their food? I'm still a little disturbed by it really. Just click the pics to check it out.

0011589.jpg

If you're interested in ordering one check out this website. There's even an R2-Q5 version, woohoo!
:rolleyes:

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Buzz Bumble;77612 said:
The R2-D2 toilet - an attempt by female Japanese makers to get more men to put the lid (R2's dome) down. ;)

LOL! There you go! Is that one of YOUR crazy ideas or is this something there really going to make??? :p

RYAN-J :cool:

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
It was an idea that jumped into my head when I saw the R2 laundry basket. I was going to do a quick "Photoshop" image to go with it, but haven't had time. :)

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Buzz Bumble;77624 said:
It was an idea that jumped into my head when I saw the R2 laundry basket. I was going to do a quick "Photoshop" image to go with it, but haven't had time. :)

If you get time to do a Photoshop Image I would love to see it :D

RYAN-J

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Thinking about it later I realised that R2-D2 would be too tall for a toilet ... and Obi-Wan's starfighter droid from Episode II would be too short. :)

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
You could probably make an R2 cistern, then model the toilet pan after an exhaust port.....

Oh man, now you've got me at it :p

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
You asked for it ... one quick 'n' dirty Photoshop of an R2-Toilet ...

r2toiletzk2.jpg

Complete with front loading toilet paper dispencer. ;)

The only problem is that R2 is round and most toilets are oval. That means you would have a little extra space along each side of the seat ... perhaps a good place to put a small compartment for the replaceable cleansing block.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Can't you just SEE Chewie using that with glee ?? :D

Sad thing is, if they made that, I'd seriously consider buying it. not sure I'd have the heart to actually use it though.