My 1000th Post

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Well, I decided that since I am the first person (not a mod) to do this on these forums, id make a thread about it :).

Thanks to everybody. These forums are seriously, the BEST on the net. Ive tried at least 10 different forums, and this is the only one i felt comfortable posting at since I discovered that Star wars forums actually existed around a year and a half ago.

What Else??????????

Ah yes, I am now the official ewok chief. Anyone up for making me an avatar of my current pic, with a little ewok crown. :p

Thanks. Time to start on my next 1000 :D

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member

Attachments

• ewok.gif
    ewok.gif
    5.7 KB · Views: 288

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Thanks to both of you...

but i think I will go with Borsk, becauser erm....a bit....better:rolleyes:

Now Id like a golder pokey stick, a throne.......

;)

Reclaimer

Kenobi. Obi-Wan-Kenobi.
Congats Costa! :dance: :rotfl: :smirk: :rockon: :bday: :worship: :shot: :monkey: :banghead: :deal: :looking:

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Just so you know, that's a Burger King crown. So don't get too excited.

Barada

Saboteur
Both CC and Yodaman are taking the post count thing too seriously.

You are both active members on the site, which is definitely a good thing. However, who cares if you've hit 1000, 10,000, or just 10 posts? Getting caught up in post counts just leads to useless post padding threads. As long as you're having fun, and adding to threads, or creating interesting new ones, does the number of times you post really matter? There's no prize for being the first to a certain goal.

What moderator have you passed Yodaman? The only active moderator I know of with less posts than you is Joewhite, but his count was passed a long time ago by you. Perhaps you mean Ishi Tib? He hasn't been a mod here for a few months now, and so shouldn't be counted.

Anyway, if you guys want to have a personal race, all the power to you. I doubt it interests many other people though, so please try to keep your posts relevant.

Barada

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm, sounds like you need a more interesting way to feel superior. I'll see what I can do about that with the new boards...