Look Whos Back!

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
:D

Hey Guys!!!!!

I took an unexpected break since I got majorly distracted by the invertebrate keeping hobby but ive decided to come back and spend some time with all of you again. Well I will be in and out and I will try and post a little bit.

Haha. I bet all of you guys thought you had gotten rid of me, well guess what? Im back!

See you guys around.

-cc

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Who is this clown, WickedWicket?

It appears as though somebody has made an attempt to redefine ewok ways.....

Just to let you know, Im the cheif, and you are under my rule!

hahahahahaha. no im kidding, but im still the cheif.

Cheers

Barada

Saboteur
Welcome back CC.

Looks like I may have to create a special Rancor Pit matchup between CC and WW to determine Ewok supremacy!

Barada

Wicked_Wicket

Crazy Ewok
Originally posted by CoruscantCosta
Who is this clown, WickedWicket?
Dunno! Never seen him!

However, I am Wicked_Wicket. Nice to meet you. :D

no im kidding, but im still the cheif.
The only thing your "cheif" if is Jack and sh!t, and Jack just left town.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Sorry, couldn't resist; that is one of my favourite quotes!

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
It looks like you are a mighty odd fellow, Mr. Wicket.

Well I guess maybe there should be an election!

Hahahahahahaha that would be quite interesting.

But we all know an election is quite unnecessary as I would WIN!

Cheers everybody.

CoruscantCosta
for President - 2004

Barada

Saboteur
I see CC has lost none of his sense of self-importance! :D

Only thing is, Presidential Candidates have to take a spelling course. It is mandatory, since no one knows what your cheif of staff's job would be.

Barada

Wicked_Wicket

Crazy Ewok
It looks like you are a mighty odd fellow, Mr. Wicket.
Oh yes, I am very odd! No one will deny that!

Well I guess maybe there should be an election!
Why?

But we all know an election is quite unnecessary as I would WIN!
But what if one never took place? Why should one take place? Don't you know that the Bothans run this place?

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Well yes, the bothans run this place, but there has been a small underground operation in the works for years involving ewoks and a flying glider apparatus that will be used to take over the forum.

And an election should take place to determine absolutely nothing, but all I know is that it would involve ewoks and that I would win.

And the spelling of Cheif is currently being reformed. All I know is that it involves ewoks and Websters newest edition.

You will soon figure out that every single presidential election and government program over the past 26 years.....has involved ewoks.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Well you only have to look at some of the politicians, they all look like Ewoks. :p Take our Prime Minister ( please!) for example.. definately Ewok blood there......lol;)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Wow. I'm out of it for a few days and CC shows up with even bigger delusions of grandeur :p

Something must have gone wrong. I was certain I'd put more than enough arsenic in that bantha burger to kill an ewok. Even enough to kill an ewokoala. Hmmm. Disturbing this is. ;)

Hey CC, how do we know you are the real CC, and not one of the 1000 CC clones I made?

PS-10 Skellington points to the first person to post a link to the thread with the CC clones. ;) (Yes, I'm bored and am curious to see if anyone is also so bored as to find the link)