Staff member
446732e560c4bb.jpg

Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win

44582defe9e0ce.jpg

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
To enter ...
Reply to this thread, explaining what you would do with your time, if you found yourself swallowed up by the sarlac. (Be creative)

the winner will be randomly selected and named in this thread in "about" two weeks

mynock11

Sith Medic
while i was slowly being devoured by the great sarlac i think i would log into the bothan spy and finally get to spend the time i would like to on the site.

1​

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Boy, I have been trying to think of what I would do if I was getting eaten by a sarlac, But I can't think of nothing :eek: Okay, I know what I would do: I'd be so freaked out:eek: :eek: That's it. Maybe if I had a laptop computer I send E-mails to my friends and family, Also Might submit a video of me getting eaten by the sarlac to YouTube :D

RYAN-J

2​

Practice speedboxing with the sarlac's uvula. That is....if a sarlac has an uvula. So I guess I would be "boxing the uvula" for a very long time. :D Can I go blind from that? :cool:

7​

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
To avoid dying of boredom and rotting- since my flesh would not last a thousand years to begin with- unless the sarlac has special enzymes that slow the decay process and lengthen ones life span to truly make it a horrible form of torture... I would lash the bones of those unfortunate to go before me together with intestines to form a rope ladder. I'd cleverly launch the ladder to the surface with a trebuchet made from bantha femurs and rib bones to make my escape. I would then sell the story of my peril inside the horrible creature (making it 1000 times worse than it actually was) and retire comfortably, touring the galaxy giving motivational speeches.

11​

Guttersnipe

New Recruit
Whilst inside the Sarlaac, I would build a time machine out of parts taken form the weapons of unfortunate henchmen, travel back in time to that fateful day on Jabba's skiff and live up to my rep as the most feared Bounty Hunter in the galaxy by PAYING MORE ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!
:)

12​

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
I'd make my way to the largest pocket of gas inside the Sarlac (no prizes for guessing where that is), take out my trusty lighter and blow the whole thing to kingdom come. Better to burn out, than fade away!!

See, sometimes its good to be a smoker :)

14​

jfrog2002

Sith Master
First I would learn to control my gag reflex since the whole place would smell like vomit. I'm sure I would add my own to the floor. Then, I would learn to eat raw tripe like a madman until I had eaten my way out.

15​

angel

New Recruit
if i was swallowed up bye a sarlac i would catch up on my sleep ,cuase life is so busy and i am always tired

16​

First, cry like a baby!!! - NOT GOOD

Second, realize that I am being slowly digested - STILL NOT GOOD

Third, See #1

Fourth, have myself a look around and see how I can get out.

Fifth, find the missing letters and emails sent to GG Customer Service after the BlackHole and Shocktrooper Debacle

Sixth, use this paper and others from similar collectors in my plight to burn a hole through the belly of the beast or some massive indigestion.

Seventh, crawl my way out with minor digestive juices.

17​