Help me obi-collectors...Your my only help!

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
I am wondering if anyone out there can help a fellow collector out!?!:winknudge

I am trying to find some missing SW goodies from my collection, and if they can be found at a ridiculously low price...all the better!

-AT-AT
-B-Wing
-Y-Wing
-Biker Scout w/Speeder
-Luke w/Speeder
-12" Defense of Naboo
-Electronic X-Wing
-12" Mace Windu
-12" Boss Nass
-12" Anakin Theed Hanger
-12" Han w/Detonator's
-12" Slave Leia
-12" Battle Droid Commander
-12" Sith Lord 2 pack
-12" Emperor/Royal Guard 2 pack
-12" Luke Bespin
-12" 4-LOM
-12" Bossk
-12" Qui-Gon Electronic
-12" Death Star Trooper
-12" Han Stormtrooper
-12" Death Star Droid
-Epic Force Qui-Gon
-Epic Force Obi-Wan
-Epic Force Ben/Han/Chewbacca
-Famba w/Gungan Warrior (4")
-Mega Action Maul, Obi & Destroyer Droid

I no longer drive longhaul, otherwise I would of picked these items up myself, so if anyone can help me out, I would appreciate it BIG TIME! Just remember... trucker's are NOT rich...especially Canadian trucker's!:crying:

Thank you for reading this!

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
hey,
i can still find some of those in stores, but they will all be regular retail, except the b-wing......if that is what your asking. i can't guarantee their condition, but you can tell me what is unacceptable.

i haven't seen the luke/speeder yet and every once in a while, i'll see the ds trooper, ds droid, and stormy han, but there is no garantee on those either.

B-wing is marked down to $28, but i think that target.com also has them available, if you want to check them out. there are still plenty of them hanging around here.

the other things that i should be able to get, would be......
12" slave leia $20
12" sith lord 2-pack still $40
4-Lom $20
Bossk $20

I'm not exactly sure if that is what you're asking for, but if it is, let me know.

Barada

Saboteur
12" Figures

For new 12", try preordering from New Force Comics. They charge $59.99 for a set of three, which works out to the same as we pay up here at TRU, Blueharvest. I've done it now with the Bounty Hunters, and the Death Star Droid waves, and they ship very quickly. Also, the condition is invariably better than what I see at the stores, when I actually see them in the stores. As long as they continue this service, I won't buy another 12" figure at retail again. I HIGHLY recommend them.

Barada

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
Hey AmShak & Barada...

I really appreciate the help! I have to check with the boss (wife), to see what I can buy! I have to get prior approval now, because I kinda went overboard back in 98'... I accidently spent over $20,000 on SW stuff....SOOOOOOO, now I have to play nice and ask before I buy! :roflmao:

I will be in contact with you... Keep yer comlink open!

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Epic Force obi

Hey Blue Harvest!

They have tons of the EP force obiwans and Mauls here in Aussie. last time i was in Brisbane they had tons in our clearance toy stores . i think they were about $10.00 AUS or so but have to check. Am going to Brisbane and Sydney this weekend for work so i can check it out if you want.. lmk

Thommo:aussie: