Harrison Ford (Han Solo)

Holla300

The Best Bounty
I think the most I would spend is 30 dollars on any signature. I think I will pass on this. Congrats on the people that are getting them though. I'm sure it will be great with your collection.;)

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
This was my thinking - this was the first time Ford did a signing for OfficialPix and it might have been the last. I missed out on the Coolwaters posters and can't afford the MR Falcon. I wasn't going to miss this chance.

I was one of the lucky 50 to score a Solo shot. Since then, Ben's announced three more signings, each with 50 Indy/50 Solo but each using different images (at least the next one will). If I had to choose one photo of Ford as Solo, I would have chosen the one used in the first signing so I'm not that upset about it.

If there is ever a send-in with Ford, I'll have to look at the price and see if I can swing it. Or I can always resell this rare Official Pix shot and use the money to order down the line. Personally I treated it as an investment of sorts - the photos will only go up in value, and I expect future signings to be even more expensive.

I've never spent CLOSE to $400 on any one sig before, and won't again in the near future. I scored a BEAUTIFUL limited edition British Quad poster for the SW Trilogy (the ingot) signed by Fisher, Hamill, Baker, Daniels, Prowse and Mayhew for $215, or half as much as the Ford cost. But all of those people signed at multiple conventions and will in the forseeable future.

This was a special case and thanks to my tax refund I pulled the trigger.

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
Sarasotarockstr;79025 said:
This was a special case and thanks to my tax refund I pulled the trigger.

Congrats! Tax $ couldn't have come at a better time!!!!
:money:

You never know what's going to happen with him so good job pullin' the trigger on this one. Congratulations again, that's an awesome score and one that I'm jealous of!

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Harrison Ford is an autograph I'd love to have, but not at that kind of price, no way, no how, not a chance!

Kudos to anyone who forked out for one, may you be very happy with it, its just not the kind of money I'd spend on an autograph.