Group Chat This Sunday, and Some Thoughts From Barada

Barada

Saboteur
Barada has made his grand return after an unexpected three week layoff, and has noticed some changes around here. First off, Happy Birthday to thebothanspy. It has been a highly successful first year, and I am proud to have been a part of that since the new year.

Also, I see a sudden rise in membership, which is always great to see. Welcome to all the new faces here, and I'm sure I'll get to know some of you better in the coming months.

With that, I'd like to announce October's group chat. It will be this Sunday, at 9 pm Eastern time. I'd really like to meet some of the new people at this time, and with any luck, we'll have the best group chat yet. For those of you new to the site (or older members who haven't checked out the chat room yet), registration is easy. You can click on chat from the main page, or from the forums by clicking the small green button at the top right of the page. You must be a registered member first, and when you click the link, it will take you to a page where you simply enter chat. If you're not logged in, it will ask for your username and password. That's it. Hope to see you all in there.

One final note. Because of my computer bailing out on me three weeks ago, Figure Evolution was placed on temporary hold. It should be back by this Friday, on its regular update day.

Barada

Barada

Saboteur
Wookiee, I thought about this, and if people think this is not a good time, then I'm open to finding a new day/time. I pick Sunday nights because most people don't work weekends, and they're not out partying like they do on Saturdays. Let's hear some suggestions for a better day or time, and I'll work around what's best for the members overall.

Barada

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Tape the Alias WC..hopefully i won't miss this chat this time. And good to see you back on deck Barada, hope to chat soon.....:D