Forum & Chat Room Update

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
I've made some cosmetic changes to the forum that should make it easier to use. The major change is moving user information, login/logout interface, and users online to the top of the forum home page.
«
The chat room is open and functioning well. The sound option is fully operational and has been quite a success so far. Remember, if you want to enter the chat room, you must be a forum member and you must be logged in. Also, the chat applet requires versions 4.0 or higher of either Netscape or Internet Explorer. Additionally, you must accept the popup request in order to enter chat.
«
I will be adding a "who's in chat" feature and smilies to the chat room soon. So be sure to check it out.
«
UPDATE: There's been a report that the chat room doesn't work with Netscape 6 and that you need version 6.2. It is highly recommended that you always browse using the latest version of either IE or Netscape.

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
If you are having any trouble getting into the chat room, please e-mail me with the following information:

• Operating System (i.e. Windows XP)
  • Browser Type & Version (i.e. Internet Explorer 6.0)
  • Amount of Ram (i.e. 128 MB)
  • Computer Processor Speed (i.e. Pentium 4 - 800 MHz)
  • Type of Connection to the Internet (i.e. DSL, Cable, 56K)

Thanks.