EpIII---pick the droid color

JediBeagle

New Recruit
Has everyone seen this EpIII---pick the droid color? I think it is a good idea..but I'll be damned if I pay $20 or so to get the Hyperspace membership to vote on this. Ho does everyone else feel on this matter?

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
well, thats not the only Hyperspace privilege, but I do admit its a pretty stupid idea to have it only for members. Kinda crazy.

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
You mean if I pay a membership fee to what basically boils down to an advertisement site, then I can have the chance to enter a contest where I pick a droid's color!!! :yawn: sorry, excitements over. I guess I'll have to step back to reality and realize that the membership is a stupid idea that someone back at Skywalker ought to have :guns: :dance: shot down...

I guess I'll just sit on the sidelines and wait all of two hours before one of a million shadowsites pick up hotbreaking news about how much of Natalie we'll see in the next movie... just gives me some extra time to :sleep:

CoruscantCosta

Ewok Cheif
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeel....there already was a sort of brozy yelowwish droid. Remember r3t5 or somehting. I cant remember...but the preview droid

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Hmmm .... Let's see .... do i really care what color the droid is? :no: :yawn: :sleep: