Autograph Successes!

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Non SW Successes I received today....

1) Michael Caine signed the "Get Carter" shot I sent to him. Mailed on 04/10. He will only sign one photo per request btw.

c/o Gwyn Fox Talent Agency, 4401 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90010-3703

2) Michael Emerson (Ben from "Lost") signed both photos I sent, personalizing one. Sent c/o of the Grass Skirt Productions address in Hawaii. Request mailed on 04/11.

3) James Garner signed and personalized the shot of him as Maverick that I sent him. Love this one as I'm named after that character. Mailed out on 04/10. Don't remember the address.

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Great Success! I have been meaning to send to Gene Wilder. I am such a big fan! My Michael Caine request is going out tomorrow. Congrats!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Chewie;80019 said:
Wow nice Gene Wilder success Ryan! I wasn't really sure whether he was still signing but I'll have to send out now! :p

Thanks for the nice comments! :D I was very surprised to see those show up today! :) Congrats to Wes and Bret on there fantastic successes too! :D

RYAN-J

Pedge Jameson

Falls down for no reason.
Jedi_Joel;79979 said:
Unique to what point? I for one wouldn't find it cool, had it happen with Billy Dee Williams when I met him. Wasn't too happy.

No, you might have me all wrong here, I mean when they smudge a tiny smear in the corner of their autograph with their own finger by accident.

Just gives it character. ;)

Didn't mean a blob of what used to be a signing that you can no longer read.

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Mike Krzyzewski (Coach K) - Duke Head Basketball Coach

Got 2 Signed photos. The other one is to my brother so I just scanned the one with my name in!

Attachments

• Mike Krzyzewski 2.JPG
    Mike Krzyzewski 2.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 280

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Holla300;80101 said:
Congrats Bounty CK!

Thats an awesome success! I wish he could have found a better pen for you though!
It's not the pen, it's the high gloss finish of the cards that causes the ghosting, as it in a way repels the ink from soaking in.

Jedi_Joel;80102 said:
It's not the pen, it's the high gloss finish of the cards that causes the ghosting, as it in a way repels the ink from soaking in.

It doesn't matter.At least I got items back signed:p

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Congrats Chan! :D Jim is so cool! :) I'm at my grandma's right now, So when I get home, I'm hoping for some autographs too! :D

RYAN-J

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Finally broke my dry spell and got two signed trading cards back from NASCAR driver Kurt Busch. :p

...and I also got a second photo in the mail signed by Richard Roeper via an e-mail. He already sent me a few months ago though.... :rolleyes: