Autograph Successes!

I got my 10x8 back from Margaret Towner today:

joblot031-1.jpg

ryboflavin72

Wookie Veterinarian
hey! recieved today my signed and personalized 8x10 back with a bonus episode 1 8x10 from mr. christian simpson! he even sent back my well concealed $5 bucks for shipping from the uk to us. nice:)im happy about this one.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
ryboflavin72;78505 said:
hey! recieved today my signed and personalized 8x10 back with a bonus episode 1 8x10 from mr. christian simpson! he even sent back my well concealed $5 bucks for shipping from the uk to us. nice:)im happy about this one.

Congrats ryboflavin72! Christian is awesome about signing for his fans! That's pretty cool that he sent you the extra 8x10 photo too! ;)

RYAN-J

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
On January 2nd 2008 I sent Mr. Langella: a Letter, SASE, Birthday Card & Two custom made 4x6 index cards that I asked him to please personalize & Sign, one to me and one for my Uncle Tim who’s a HUGE fan of SUPERMAN RETURNS & is currently serving the NAVY over in Japan. Well today (January 18th 2008) I got my SASE back but sadly, Frank only signed one index card & returned the other one unsigned. :( I’m happy that Mr. Langella replied, but I’m also kind of disappointed that he didn’t sign both of the cards. :( I will probably send him another letter in February asking him if he could please sign the other index card as well. Do you think that would be okay to do? Any tips on how I should write the next letter without making it sound like I’m greedy or rude? I did mention in my 1st letter that I was going to put one card in my collection and give the other one to my Uncle as a welcome home gift from the NAVY. :D I’m not sure if he just missed signing the other card or if his secretary didn’t show him my letter & just gave him a stack of items to sign & he saw that they were the same so he only signed the one etc. any help on this would be great! :D So far everyone I’ve written to from the SUPERMAN RETURNS cast has been replying and has signed everything I sent, everyone that is, except Mr. Langella. :(

Envelope:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Frank_Langella_Envelope.jpg

Signed & Unsigned Index Cards:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Frank_Langella_Autograph.jpg

Sent: January 2nd 2008
Replied: January 18th 2008
Days Taken: 17

Address Used:

Mr. Frank Langella
C/o Peter Strain Association
5455 Wilshire Blvd #1812
Los Angeles CA 90036
USA

RYAN-J :cool:

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
I received a reply of 3 signed index cards and a sketch from UK-based artist Richard Chasemore who has done artwork for some of the "New Essential Guide" Books. Took about 3 months, PM me for the address if interested.

He drew an AT-ST on the card - that's a new one!:p

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Very cool Chewie! Sounds like an awesome success! MAN! I can't believe this topic has been viewed over 13,000 times! :eek: :eek: Pretty Impressive! ;)

RYAN-J

ryboflavin72

Wookie Veterinarian
on langella-
ryan-id write him in say 6-8 months. writing him so soon is a bothersome thing most likely. langella is a classic actor whose been in so many wonderful movies. i'd be happy with just one autograph from him. hope this helps.

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Today I received a success from Michael Leader - the stormtrooper in ANH that hit his head on the control room door.

He sent back 2 index cards signed with nice inscriptions, and wrote a note on my letter that he spilt coffee all over the photo cards I sent that Ryan designed. However, he said if I would like to send them again he'd still be there. :p

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Chewie;78546 said:
Today I received a success from Michael Leader - the stormtrooper in ANH that hit his head on the control room door.

He sent back 2 index cards signed with nice inscriptions, and wrote a note on my letter that he spilt coffee all over the photo cards I sent that Ryan designed. However, he said if I would like to send them again he'd still be there. :p

Wow! Great success! OH NO! He spilled coffee on the photos?!?! LOL! I'm sorry. :( At least he explained what happened and offered to sign them again. on one of my my Robert Duvall signed index cards, You can see some coffee stains too! I thinks it kinda cool! I mean who else might have coffee stains on an index card signed by the amazing Robert Duvall? LOL!

RYAN-J :cool:

Chewie;78546 said:

Congrats on Michael success!!!How long it take?I sent him on August last year & still waiting:eek:

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Bounty CK;78561 said:
Congrats on Michael success!!!How long it take?I sent him on August last year & still waiting:eek:

I sent it about 2 or 3 weeks ago, however, he mentioned in his letter that it was his "first day back at the BBC in a while" so it's very much possible that your items will be arriving soon. Good Luck! :)

Chewie;78562 said:
I sent it about 2 or 3 weeks ago, however, he mentioned in his letter that it was his "first day back at the BBC in a while" so it's very much possible that your items will be arriving soon. Good Luck! :)

Yeah,I hope so:cool:

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Got a PrePrinted postcard in the mail from Adam Sandler today. I wrote to some address like 7 months ago after hearing a few people got some signed stuff. Oh well. It's an obvious preprint, but it's nice of them to send something. :eek:

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Very Cool Chewie! :) To bad it wasn't Authentic. :(

As for me? I Received a HUGE surprise in the mail today! I opened up my Mailbox and inside was a 9x12 envelope from Barrie Holland! curious as to why I was getting another envelope from him, since I wasn't expecting it and he never mention that he was sending one, I ran up to the house and carefully opened it up and guess what was inside? Two Official Pix 8x10 photos personalized & signed to me & my friend Sandy!! I was totally blown away! I never asked for them or expected him to send them! he also provided the envelope AND postage! All I can say is that Barrie is an amazing person and truly cares about his fans! I will treasure my photo forever! Thank you so much Barrie! I hope I have the honor of repaying the kindness that you have shown to me, one day soon!

OPX 8x10 photo personalized to me:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Barrie_Holland_8x10_Ryan.jpg

OPX 8x10 photo personalized to my friend Sandy:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Barrie_Holland_8x10_Sandy.jpg

Envelope: (Front & Back)
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Barrie_Holland_9x12_Envelope_Front.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Barrie_Holland_9x12_Envelope_Back.jpg

RYAN-J :D

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Yesterday I got 2 e-mail successes - a signed b/w 8x10 from the drummer for the Elton John Band - Nigel Olsson, and a signed 5x7 headshot of Chef Paul Prudhomme who sent me a booklet of recipes as well. :D

Oh yeah, I received my Ron Falk and Anthony Phelan 8x10s 2 days ago from the Wattograph Signings as well. :cool: