5th Anniversary Giveaway #9

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
445231d36cd300.jpg

44523141e9ea8e.jpg

Our final giveaway is a Darth Vader ROTS Mini Bust from Gentle Giant.
Click Here to learn how to enter for your chance to win.

44523240d88c71.jpg

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
To enter this giveaway, all you have to do is, reply to this thread. In your reply tell us, if you were Vader, what you would do if you discovered that Jar Jar Binks was in fact Darth Sidious. Be as specific and/or creative as you like. The winner will be selected at random, "about" two weeks after the last giveaway is announced. You must be a member of our forums. One entry per member.

Jaguar

New Recruit
Either that or yell "THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE" and eventually end up jumping off some platform into the internal infrastructure of a gas mining station hovering over a planet.

Guttersnipe

New Recruit
I would actually think that I had really been a bit silly, shuffle out of the room in a sheepish manner and live out my life under the pseudonym of 'Chad' and get a job as a day shift manager working in a convenience store on the Planet Earth.
:D :D :D :D

xwing25

New Recruit
i would call on the dark side and with all my might i would cut him down and roast him over a bonfire with marshmallows

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
I'd slice and dice "Darth Jar Jar", feed him to the nearest Dug and become the ultimate power in the galaxy... move to Ilum and have Padme' make snow angels all day in the snow bunny suit.

i would force choke him then id lift him up with force lower him into the lava pit on mulstafar then bring him up and then slice and dice him up then serve him top the troops

mynock11

Sith Medic
i would go home and rethink my life in the dark side.then i would come back and put a bullet in the back of jar jar's head.

jfrog2002

Sith Master
I would think "Weesa in trouble" and then immediately turn back to the light side. NO way I could stay on the dark side with someone like Jar-Jar. All the BS about power would have been too big a lie.

I would just have t laugh in disbelief ... then I would truly understand the power of the dark side as he has hidden it so well.

Nah, who am I kidding ... saber to the head.

starwax137

New Recruit
I wouldn't believe it at first. Then I'd kill him if I was able and if I wasn't I'd kill myself. Sorry it's not funny. My brain's pretty shot right now.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Hand him an unlit lightsaber.

Tell him its actually a photo viewer.

Get him to look in the business end and press the 'view' button :D

azazel

New Recruit
Damn, that would shoot your credibility straight to hell worse than Jake Lloyd and "Yipee!!"

Well, maybe not.

Might be time for that Lava Bath...