076 - Shannon McRandle (Mara Jade)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_Shannon_McRandle.jpg

Shannon McRandle, formerly Shannon Baksa, was hired by Decipher in 1999 to portray Mara Jade in their card series. The rest…is history. Her dead on likeness, combined with Mara Jade’s overwhelming popularity, has made Shannon an instant Star Wars superstar. She has made countless convention appearances around the world and is always gracious with her fans. She began her career doing modeling projects, and still does today. Several years ago she came close to winning a fan’s choice contest to appear on Baywatch….garnering many votes undoubtedly from the Star Wars fan base. Now a mother, she devotes much of her time to her three children.

You can check out Shannon McRandle’s official website here: http://www.shannonmcrandle.com/

Star Wars Insider Magazine #47 contains an interview with Shannon, as well as a full page photo that is great for signing (if you don't mind cutting it out of the magazine).

On her website you can purchase a variety of signed photos for $15 plus a SASE. Despite offering photos for sale, Shannon still seems willing to sign items sent to her as long as all costs are covered. The address listed below is the same address payments for purchased autographs can be sent. Through-the-mail requests sent to this address have seen successful results in less than a month.

Autographs
c/o McRandle Co.
3004 Culpepper
Virginia Beach, VA 23456

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskelington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
i sent Shannon McRandle 3 photos of the images that i "had" posted at the top of this thread along with a letter. My response came yesterday. She kept the photos that i sent and returned my letter with a note on the bottom stating that she would sign and return items sent to her, but only if they are official.

I have now removed the images from this thread and i doubt i will make another request. Her's was a request that i debated before sending anyway.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
That kind of response is typical of a lot of signers who fear the wrath of Lucasfilm. While I think the concept was to curb scalpers from making a fortune off of unliscensed items and the good will of signers....I think the end result is signers who are less likely or afraid to sign....and fans who are prohibited from getting and autograph for their personal collection.

Sevb30

New Recruit
I wrote to her one time, and she said I can get official pix for her to sign at officialpix.com. But they had none of her, and I believe they still don't have any.

Pedge Jameson

Falls down for no reason.
AmShak;71957 said:
i sent Shannon McRandle 3 photos of the images that i "had" posted at the top of this thread along with a letter. My response came yesterday. She kept the photos that i sent and returned my letter with a note on the bottom stating that she would sign and return items sent to her, but only if they are official.

I have now removed the images from this thread and i doubt i will make another request. Her's was a request that i debated before sending anyway.

Tell her ink costs money and return those, that **************
She'll be on Cinemax after Dark soon anyways. :D

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Shannon's actually a very nice woman. However she does only signed licensed photos these days, same with Gerald Home and some others.

Considering she charges $20 at a show per autograph, if you can find some McRandle photos around (there are many blank C4 shots of her floating around) her signing for free still I think is pretty nice.

I sent her two photos and she signed and inscribed both for free and included an extra.

Remember guys, these people don't OWE us anything. The fact that 90% of the SW cast and crew sign for free TTM is in and of itself a remarkable blessing.

Pedge Jameson

Falls down for no reason.
Dont take me seriously, thats just my sense of humor. ;)
I edited my comment as it did come across kinda mean unintentionally.