003 - James Earl Jones (Voice of Darth Vader)

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Re: TBS Autograph Project 003 - James Earl Jones (Voice of Darth Vader)

Cool. Clear and Present Danger is on as I type this. JEJ just died...

Finally got success today.Signed one card for me and returned 2 trading cards unsigned.A little disaoppointed.Took 59 days:eek:

Overall,still happy.Will send him again later:cool:

Here is a pic;)

Attachments

• JEJcard.JPG
    JEJcard.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 503

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
OK fellas, I am very torn here. I personally have success with Mr. Jones at the following address:

263 W. End Ave
New York, NY 10023

However, that was back in 2005. It looks like the address you guys have success with more recently is the following:

Mr. James Earl Jones
c/o Horatio Productions Inc.
PO Box 610
Pawling, NY 12564

Does anybody have a recent RTS with this address or have any reason to believe it's not still valid c/o Horatio? I want to send the pic below that is signed by Dave Prowse, Jeremy Bulloch, and Jason Wingreen. Should I send c/o Horatio? Thanks and sorry for the paranoia!

Attachments

• Prowse, Bulloch, and Wingreen_small.jpg
    Prowse, Bulloch, and Wingreen_small.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 482

Sevb30

New Recruit
star_wars_fan both addresses are still valid, as there have been successes from both addresses last month, I get this info from stararchive.com where I am a member.

Both addresses have people getting things back in mid November most recently.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Yeah...your call...the Pawling address has generaed successes for years. I'd be paranoid myself sending something already triple-signed :p

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
Well, I'm all set to send my multi-signed to Mr. Jones tomorrow (see below). It's been signed by everybody involved except him at this point (i.e., Dave Prowse, Jeremy Bulloch, and Jason Wingreen). I can't imagine how excited I'll be if I can complete this picture! Wish me luck!!!

Attachments

• Prowse, Bulloch, and Wingreen_small.jpg
    Prowse, Bulloch, and Wingreen_small.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 473
L

Lightdevil

Hi! I Am A New Member Here. :) But I Have Get A Signed Photo Of James Earl Jones (He Send His Own Photo) Great Day;) :D

L

Lightdevil

I Have A Question.. I Have A Photo Already Signed By Dave Prowse Shall I Send It To The Pawling Address Or Not? :rolleyes: Help Me Please...

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Well.....that's entriely up to you. The Pawlng address is usually successful....so odds are you would get the picture signed. However, my faith in the mail service is less than stellar. I'd be more afraid of the item getting lost in the mail than of JEJ not signing. Never send anything you can't replace.

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
I'm at the one month mark which I know is not long at all. Just crossing my fingers that my favorite pic makes it back before the two month mark in good condition. Not sure I'll send out a triple-signed again, I check the mail nervously every single day. However, I know that Mr. Jones is exceptionally nice to his fans and I have faith that I'll be framing it before too long. Wish me luck...again.

In case you are wondering, I've obtained the autos for Prowse @ DCC Sci Fi Expo, Wingreen TTM from address obtained from you guys, and Bulloch TTM from address obtained from you guys. Thanks for contributing so much to this piece!!!

Attachments

• Vader_Boba.jpg
    Vader_Boba.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 492

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
My fingers are still crossed! But there starting to hurt pretty bad!:D That's one awesome picture!

RYAN J.

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
OK, now I'm starting to sweat. Each day for the past month has been nerve-wracking. 2 months, nothing yet. I'm getting in the upper end of the range from what I understand in which JEJ typically replies. Yikes. I really hope I didn't lose this one. Does anybody know if Dave Prowse is scheduled to be back in Dallas this year? I plan on getting a TON of stuff signed if so, that way I'd never lose a one-of-a-kind if I do something like this again. Wish me luck...again!

Attachments

• Vader_Boba.jpg
    Vader_Boba.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 492

Sevb30

New Recruit
Don't sweat it too much, I am a member at startiger.com (formerly stararchive.com).I watch the test results there and on here, rebelscum forums, wattographs forums, fanmail.biz forums and Jones has yet to send any photos that were sent to him back yet this year, I think the last batch/wave of of him returning photos signed was in December. A couple of people have gotten back his headshot photos from him lately, but they weren't personalized so those people likely didn't send anything for him to sign so his mail handlers sent out headshot pics from a stack he had pre-signed. Don't sweat it, I'm betting within the next month people will start getting their stuff back signed. By the way, James Earl Jones is in Washington DC hosting a Jazz festival this week according to this.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/01/AR2007030100401.html