001 - Ewan McGregor (Obi-Wan Kenobi)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Re: TBS Autograph Project 001 - Ewan McGregor (Obi-Wan Kenobi)

I finally received my Ewan McGregor autograph today :D It's a 3.5 X 5.5 B&W photo, signed at the bottom. As WC mentioned, it came in it's own letter-sized envelope. Sending an IRC is still recommended, but you could probably forgo the large SAE, and send your own #10 envelope.

6/22/05 - 8/1/05 approx. 40 days

I know I'm late, but I promise I'll have some more projects up soon. :cool:

Attachments

• EMcG autograph.jpg
    EMcG autograph.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 530

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER

I Will be sending Ewan a letter pretty soon!! I'm including 4 topps cards and one of those Movie ticket coupons they put in cereal boxes when EP 2 Came out. I will be using 2 IRC's :D (International Reply Coupons):D

RYAN J.:cool:

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos

Good luck :) I hope you get at least one of your items signed. If nothign else, you'll get a photo that I believe to be a real signature.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER

darthskelington said:
Good luck :) I hope you get at least one of your items signed. If nothign else, you'll get a photo that I believe to be a real signature.
I'm pretty confident that he'll sign all my items. I mentioned a few more of his films besides Star Wars Like Black Hawk Down, Emma, Robots,

RYAN J.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member

Images added to the first post for anyone wishing to use them.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER

I sent my Letter June 19th 2006. Now I'm waiting for a reply!!

RYAN J.

marky242

New Recruit
First post on these forums so hi to everyone involved - looking forward to having some success in collecting autos TTM. I'm sticking to UK actors at first then will broaden my horizons. I sent off to Ewan 3/4 weeks ago and heard nothing until today - got the signed pic that everyone else has got but the strange thing was that I sent my request to the London Address and my reply came back postmarked Edinburgh - guess he must be working up here at present!

Now to get some OT pics sent out and see if I can get the same success!!

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Congrats and welcome to the Boards! I stumbled upon these Bothans about a month and a half ago and they've been a huge help. :)

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
I received my letter back from Ewan McGregor yesterday!! Sadly he didn't sign any of my items but I did get the B/W photo like you said Skel!! It is totally awesome!! I'm very happy!

RYAN J.

Attachments

• Ewan Mcgregor Autograph.jpg
    Ewan Mcgregor Autograph.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 526

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
I meant to post this last week.
I sent my request on the 5th.
Thanks to Jedi Joel for helping me out with the IRC's

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
I have a quick question in my letter that I got from Ewan it's typed down at bottom by someone named Carol McGregor, Is she Ewan's wife?

RYAN J.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
pretty much the same response as everyone else. my items were returned but the b&w was enclosed with them. the note was slightly altered from the one previously posted, but with the same meaning.

what would make this better, is that if the note that came with the photo said that the photo was signed be Ewan

Attachments

• 0001Ewan McGregor epX 2 success.jpg
    0001Ewan McGregor epX 2 success.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 463
  • 0001Ewan McGregor epX 3 success.jpg
    0001Ewan McGregor epX 3 success.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 472

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Judging by the images posted by Ryan and AmShak...both are actually signed and unique (not autopen). Signed by whom.....questionable as always, but they look similar to the standard McGregor sigs received for years.

I don't know for certain, but I think Caroline McGregor is a relative, like a mom or aunt.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
yes, it is a signature and it will smudge. the real question is if it is his, which is why it would have been nice if the note that came along with it stated that it was.