The Worst Movie Ever

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
The Avengers needed to be mentioned as well. Sean Connery should stop making movies.

The Wizard of Oz ?

How can anyone include The Wizard of Oz, a great classic film, in this list ? Try watching it for real , even if you need the help of the music from Pink Floyd's The Dark Side of the Moon album, and give this great classic movie a second chance. You do not know what you are missing.

Also, you do not know what you are missing if you haven't heard the original version of "Somewhere over the Rainbow" by Judy Garland.

Somewhere over the rainbow
way up high,
there's a land that I heard of
once in a lullaby.

Somewhere over the rainbow
skies are blue,
and the dreams that you dare to dream
really do come true.

To me, bad movies would include crap like "Dude where is my car", "Joe Dirt", etc...

Nightwing

New Recruit
for starters, it has Judy Garland in it. It is so sickenenly sweet that it makes you want to puke. The only good thing about the film, are Margaret Hamilton and the flying monkeys.

And if the film wasn't bad enough, Garland gave birth to hell on earth...Liza Minnelli :eek:

The Wizard of Oz

Originally posted by Nightwing
for starters, it has Judy Garland in it. It is so sickenenly sweet that it makes you want to puke. The only good thing about the film, are Margaret Hamilton and the flying monkeys.

And if the film wasn't bad enough, Garland gave birth to hell on earth...Liza Minnelli :eek:

I love both Judy Garland and Liza Minnelli, maybe because I am and oldtimer. However, I also love other stuff like Star Wars and Pink Floyd.

At least we still agree in three things:

a) Margaret Hamilton and the flying monkeys are great.

b) "I underestimated the power of the Taun Taun" when he was matched against Vintage Tusken Raider in the Rancor Pit.

c) Vintage Yoda is the best Star Wars action figure ever made.

Cheers !

Nightwing

New Recruit
check these out

monsters2_dorothy_photo_01_dp.jpg

Barada

Saboteur
Gotta agree with Nightwing on this one (for once ;) ).

Toy Story 2 was definitely a worthy sequel to the original.

Barada

Barada

Saboteur
I think it had a more focused storyline than the original, but the first had more originality. It's really a tossup, with both being on par.

Personally, I identify with the second one slightly more, being about toy dealers, scalpers, etc. Not that I am a scalper, but I have been around them enough :)

Barada

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Gymkata was about an olympic gymnast that became a martial artist and then had to beat up hundreds of ninja for a really good reason...

Before you ask, no I'm not joking, and yes it is as bad as it sounds. I will have to check with the judges, but yes, it sounds like the judges are ready to score... We have a new gold medalist for the worst movie ever made!!!