The Worst Movie Ever

What movie do you feel was the worst creation to ever leave Hollywood? I know the last two Matrix were pretty bad, but I don't think either qualify.

My vote goes to the 1980's version of Flash Gordon or maybe Never Ending Story II.:hurl:

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
I can think of a few Aussie ones;)..Collision Course with Steve Irwin (that'll make Shaks day...lol)...

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
1950's B movies have that all sewn up.

'Attack of the 50ft Woman' immediately springs to mind, but there's hundreds more :hurl:

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
hey...... flash gordon was cool ....... in it's on kind of way.

i think we already have a thread on this, but it's probably so old, i'll never find it.

anyway, i'll have to give this some thought, but for now i'll say "Pat" and i'm sure borsk will be along shortly to say "Canadian Bacon"

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
There's just so many awful movies that leave Hollyweird these days: Lord of the Rings, The Matrix, Spider-Man, X-men, ...

Let's go the easy route instead - the ONLY movies that are any good have "Star Wars" in their title.

;)

Barada

Saboteur
There's just so many awful movies that leave Hollyweird these days: Lord of the Rings, The Matrix, Spider-Man, X-men, ...

I believe the word you want here isn't 'worst' as opposed to overrated. While I love LOTR, and liked X2 better than expected, the others definitely fall into that category. Add Titanic to that list too.

As far as worst, hard to say, as I don't watch movies that I really expect to be horrible, but for what I've seen, Moulin Rouge was unwatchable for me recently (sorry WC) ......

Barada

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Talking about bad movies and nobody's mentioned Peewee Herman yet? How peculiar...

I took my wife and fell asleep in the theatre.

Along the lines of other bad movies...Nichol Kidman has a string of bad movies including Eyes Wide Shut. Don't tell Darth Aussie.;)

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
The part in Canadian Bacon were they get in trouble because they bash Canada in English and NOT French also was kinda funny. That's about it though.

I'll throw in Bean the movie and The Three Amigos.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
the Martin Short, short list

Merlin (1998/II) (TV) .... Frik
Mars Attacks! (1996) .... Press Secretary Jerry Ross
Father of the Bride Part II (1995) .... Franck Eggelhoffer
Clifford (1994) .... Clifford
Captain Ron (1992) .... Martin Harvey
Father of the Bride (1991) .... Franck Eggelhoffer
Pure Luck (1991) .... Eugene Proctor
Three Fugitives (1989) .... Perry
Innerspace (1987) .... Jack Putter
¡Three Amigos! (1986) .... Ned Nederlander

Dark Jedi

Banned
I would say... Charlies Angels Full Throttle is the worst piece of rotting sh!t I've evver seen... of course the first one wasn't very good either, and most sequels suck anyway, although I can make a quite a few acceptions, like when the first movie has a cliff-hanger ending...but anyway, I will never watch Charlies Angles 2 again...

Nightwing

New Recruit
I LOVE Flash Gordon. Great cast!

Why hasn't anyone mentioned Glitter? And even though I haven't seen it(and don't plan to...), there's also Swept Away

Don't forget Titanic either