The Official Av Workshop...

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Alright. I have finally come back from my honeymoon (I would have rather stayed in Thailand and avoided work another couple of years, but you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just mght find you get what you need...) and now I am opening shop for a personalized avatar service center. There are a couple simple rules.
  1. don't ask for an avatar that is larger than the size permitted
  2. Don't ask for an av that is obscene
  3. First come first serve, I'll handle requests in the order I receive them
  4. be as specific as possible, the more I have to work with the more personal the av will be for you
  5. no ewok avs, on principle (jk, I'll allow them as long as they aren't too cute)
  6. also please specify if you prefer standard border, square border or other (in which case specify)
  7. don't rush me, I'll go as fast as I go. The more you complain the longer it takes, and that won't sit well for those behind you...
  8. no duplicate avs, don't ask me to make an av like so and so's...
    [/list=1]

I think that's all, catch up with ya'll later

Yoda Man

New Recruit
If you would be so kind, I would like my current avatar(As shown at bottom) to stay the way it is for a second. Then I would like him to blink and twitch his ears at the same time (If Possible). And a Second later, have a bubble appear that has "Begun the Clone War has" in it that is coming from his mouth. Then the avatar turns black and the words Yoda Man appear in light green letters in the Star Wars text. Then it starts over again. For the border, just a small black one around it like the way it is would be great.

Thanks for trying and I think this shop is a great idea.

Attachments

• yoda4.gif
    yoda4.gif
    5.7 KB · Views: 328

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
I'll be on that tonight YM...

I had a great time, and thanks to the free tix campaign that Thai Air is running I'll be heading back next year (the wife won a free round trip flight!!!)

It was weird to be off the boards for so long, but in a good way...

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Yippee!

I've always wanted an avatar that's the six movies of the saga playing (full length) in order and at full frame rate, but obviously fitting in the 75pixel square avatar size.

I'm not picky, I'll let you decide whether it's the original or SE versions.

Oh, and I need it by last Wednesday too.

;) ;)

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
okay, here's where I'm heading...

Attachments

• yoda4.gif
    yoda4.gif
    9.9 KB · Views: 324

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
I have to figure out why it's not moving... maybe I have to adjust the timing... I'll see what I can do...

& Buzz, don't complain, I left the fuzzbuckets in there and someone had to get cut...

Edit: I think I accidentally turned off the repeat function. I can't do anything now, but after work I'll find some time to do something... was there anything else specific that you wanted me to work on? eyes, ears, colours?

Edit2: About time... the problem is that DVDs cost about $2.25 for new movies in Thailand(although cinema tix cost about $3), and so I bought about a dozen movies and 2 DVD video games... the DVDs work fine (except for American Wedding (AP3) which was filmed in a theatre and therefore is somewhat blurry) and just take time to watch, but the DVD games are annoying me (GTA:VC & SW:BH), there are no .exe or setup files or folders, so I have to find a way to make them work which is another thing I've been working on...

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Originally posted by Zepp
I have to figure out why it's not moving... maybe I have to adjust the timing... I'll see what I can do...

Edit: I think I accidentally turned off the repeat function. I can't do anything now, but after work I'll find some time to do something... was there anything else specific that you wanted me to work on? eyes, ears, colours?
Yep, the Yoda one only aminates once. :)

Buzz, don't complain, I left the fuzzbuckets in there and someone had to get cut...
"fuzzbuckets"?! Grrrrr!! :mad:

;)

Yoda Man

New Recruit
It's excellent.

Hey, do you think you could make the font of Begun The Clone War has more legible.

Until then, I will you use the avatar.

See

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
I added two frames to smooth the transitions and tried a different text...

Attachments

• yoda4.gif
    yoda4.gif
    11.1 KB · Views: 294
Nice thread Zepp. How's bussiness? I wanted to say thanks for the avatar and mention what you did to Yoda Man's is fantastic!

You need to have this thread sticky.