The Official Av Workshop...

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
The Yoda and R2 ones look good (even the "movie" one looks good and the small LucasFilm logo is VERY clear).

I'm beginning to think you have WAY to much free time on your hands. :)

PS: If you want jobs, then among other things my car needs washing, the lawn is almost ready for mowing and the Star Wars toys filling the cupboard need cataloguing. ;)

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Originally posted by Buzz Bumble
The Yoda and R2 ones look good (even the "movie" one looks good and the small LucasFilm logo is VERY clear).

I'm beginning to think you have WAY to much free time on your hands. :)

PS: If you want jobs, then among other things my car needs washing, the lawn is almost ready for mowing and the Star Wars toys filling the cupboard need cataloguing. ;)

avs are small, they take no time to make...

I'll think about doing those jobs if you buy me round trip tickets to New Zealand and put me up for a couple weeks, and also you have to provide food and pay. My average salary is US$40 an hour...

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
Originally posted by Zepp
My average salary is US$40 an hour...
"I don't think so Tim."

I only charge about US$9 an hour for my work (yes, I know that's ridiculously cheap) - that means I'd need to work four hours just to pay you for one. :eek:

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Originally posted by Buzz Bumble
"I don't think so Tim."

I only charge about US$9 an hour for my work (yes, I know that's ridiculously cheap) - that means I'd need to work four hours just to pay you for one. :eek:

actually 4 and a half...

but I don't mind...

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Boru, just within the parameters but I managed to up the quality and add a second saber while keeping the first one in frame...

Attachments

• boru.gif
    boru.gif
    19.4 KB · Views: 277

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
this one is identical except he has a .4 second rather than a .25 second freeze before the explosion

Attachments

• boru.gif
    boru.gif
    19.4 KB · Views: 278

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Zepp, you have totally outdone yourself again :dance: :dance: :dance:

This is so perfect its unreal!

A million thanks :D :D :D

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Chris M, here's a temp until I can make another...

Attachments

• chrism.gif
    chrism.gif
    20.4 KB · Views: 275

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Here's another choice for you...

Attachments

• chrism.gif
    chrism.gif
    9.1 KB · Views: 274

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
How's this?

And what are you looking for Carl?

Attachments

• chrism.gif
    chrism.gif
    20.4 KB · Views: 267

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
Try to avoid linking to image files on this site from another site. I would prefer that you upload the image to the site that you wish to use it on.