Group Chat This Sunday

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
i'm pretty sure i recall that chat and the reason that todd (alltroops) was there, because we were already chatting and itold him to come into the "chat" with us. a i recall, it was one of the worsrt chats we have ever had and i rememeber telling myslef that i will never do giveaways in the chat room again......

I may do giveaways in the chat again, but it will be some time before it happens.

some of the best chat groups that i have been in have been spur of the moment chats. I have nothing against organized chats... i'm just saying that is what i have experienced.

IF i were to schedule an official chat this weekend, that would be a certain garantee that i would forget.

SO............ here's what i'm going to do ..........

I would like to say that i will try and hang out in the chat room on sunday as much as i can and i hope that anyone who has any interest will join me. I also hope that someone will send me a pm or an email on sunday to remind me of what i have just said. i never intend to miss these things, it's just one of those murphy's laws type of things.

I'll try and show up around noon(central time) and i hope that will be a decent time for those members who are quite a ways around the world from me.

whoever finds themselves in the chat room before anyone else, start a thread in the GD to remind everyone else.