Autograph Successes!

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Ok, I need your opinions on these.

After YEARS of trying to get an authentic Carrie Fisher TTM, I heard she was doing her play/show in L.A. and thought maybe I'd have better luck.

So I sent her my two vintage SW promo pics I got years ago through the fan club (I think in the Bantha Tracks days!).

Today I got them both back signed and personalized.

To my eyes they looked authentic, and I have compared the inscriptions/personalizations to in-person examples posted on StarTiger. They look like they're the real deal.

Opinions?

PLUS - AWESOME Jack Thompson response you got there! What address did you use?

Attachments

• carrie.jpg
    carrie.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 397
  • carrie_f.jpg
    carrie_f.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 395

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Sarasotarockstr;73665 said:
Ok, I need your opinions on these.

After YEARS of trying to get an authentic Carrie Fisher TTM, I heard she was doing her play/show in L.A. and thought maybe I'd have better luck.

So I sent her my two vintage SW promo pics I got years ago through the fan club (I think in the Bantha Tracks days!).

Today I got them both back signed and personalized.

To my eyes they looked authentic, and I have compared the inscriptions/personalizations to in-person examples posted on StarTiger. They look like they're the real deal.
I say show them to Gary X of Wattographs, as he's written quite an extensive signature study on her signature alone, and I'm sure he'll be able to set you straight.

Sarasotarockstr

I emailed Gary the scans...his response?

"Consider yourself in the small minority who’ve successfully gotten her through the mail :)

These are indeed VERY legitimate. I can tell just by the inscriptions alone!"

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
jedicouncil;73661 said:
I got a great TTM success today from Jack Thompson who was kind enough to sign my OP 10x8:

Congrats! Would you post the address you used in the "New Addresses for Unlisted Names" sticky thread? Congrats again, I'd love to send him something.

Sarasotarockstr

Here are some neat recent successes...

John McCain
Stephen Root
Geoffrey Rush
Lynda Carter
Eartha Kitt
Robert Downey, Jr.
Kimberly Paisley-Williams

Addresses were from Startiger - I'll happily post any that you guys may want.

Attachments

• rush.jpg
    rush.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 377
  • RDJ.jpg
    RDJ.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 410
  • milton.jpg
    milton.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 398
  • linda.jpg
    linda.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 398
  • kim.jpg
    kim.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 422

Sarasotarockstr

Sadly that's the one that's no longer valid. I wrote to him c/o the Pirates 3 lot in California. It came back from Australia. :)

dahoov2

New Recruit
I useed this one and got a response (don't think it's a set address but you might want to check first)

2029 Century Park East Suite 1190
Los Angeles, CA 90067

I received two signed photos and a nice hand written letter. I love him; not only is he a good actor and great in Pirates, but he's fan friendly and very kind in person I hear.

Good luck

dahoov2

New Recruit
Two yesterday: Paul McGlinchey and Dessi Gallagher who I got because they were in "King Arthur".

One Preprint from Daniel Radcliffe Harry Potter c/o Equus

One purchase from a booksigning I love...Gene Wilder.

Nothing Star Wars today! :( Though I did send a lot out.

Sarasotarockstr

Got two more non-sw successes today.

Coach Lou Holtz and Tim Robbins

Just mailed out over 20 SW requests so hopefully more of those will begin to trickle in as well!

Attachments

• lou.jpg
    lou.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 356
  • tim_r.jpg
    tim_r.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 367

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Hooray! I got my Howard Gersh Items back today!! The first time I sent him a letter it came back RTS. so I sent him a note
via E-mail and he gave me a new address which worked!! He signed all three of my Topps WV cards TPM #8, AOTC #1, ROTS #18.
He also sent a small note along saying thanks for taking time to write! Great success!

Sent: February 22nd 2007

Replied: March 31st 2007

Days Taken: 38

Envelope:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Howard_Gersh_Envelope.jpg

Autographs:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Howard_Gersh_Autographs_01.jpg

Note:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Howard_Gersh_Note.jpg

RYAN J.

Here's the address that I used:

Mr. Howard Gersh
C/O Industrial Light & Magic
P.O. Box 29909
San Francisco, CA 94912
USA

Sarasotarockstr

Today I got a success from Michael Lynch, who was the puppeteer for C-3PO in Episode One. Extremely quick turnaround!

c/o Industrial Light and Magic
P.O. Box 2459
San Raphael, CA 94912

Sent - 3/21/2007
Received - 3/31/2007

Sarasotarockstr;73917 said:
Today I got a success from Michael Lynch, who was the puppeteer for C-3PO in Episode One. Extremely quick turnaround!

c/o Industrial Light and Magic
P.O. Box 2459
San Raphael, CA 94912

Sent - 3/21/2007
Received - 3/31/2007

Still waiting mine.Sent him on 4 Dec. 2006:(

I sent to Carrie with other 2 different addresses in 10 Nov. 2006. Stilling nothng back yet.

No news is a good news:cool:

Sarasotarockstr

Today brought a Star Wars success...in a way.

Bea Arthur, who co-starred in that amazingly terrible Holiday Christmas Special we all secretly love, signed both of my photos/print outs I sent to her from the show. Very quick turnaround time!

Bea Arthur
2000 Old Ranch Road
Los Angeles, CA 90049

Sent - 3/13/07
Received - 4/3/07