The addy I used for Hugh Quashie was:

Hugh Quarshie
c/o Holby City
BBC Elstree Centre
Clarendon Road
Borehamwood
WD6 1JF
England

He starred in the UK TV hit 'Holby City'. He doesn't appear to be in the show anymore, but, for now at least, his mail seems to be getting to him!

I got my 10x8s back from John Chapamn and Andy Secombe today:

jc.jpg

as2.jpg

as1.jpg

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
What address did you use for Andy Secombe? I have a couple of Widevision cards I would love him to sign!

RYAN J.

Hi Guys, this is the address I used for Andy Secombe:

c/o Robert Kirby
PFD
Drury House
34-43 Russell St.
London WC2B 5HA
United Kingdom

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
Hey fellas, while I think this is a really cool thread, I'm worried it's starting to cause some tangents that may take away from the forum as a whole specific to Star Wars addresses. I find myself more times than not asking for an address that somebody used that I saw a TTM success for in this thread. That address may be provided in the thread, may be provided by a PM that nobody else can share, or may not be shared at all. Take Andy Secombe for example, I don't even think we have a thread specific to him in the forum, but by digging through here you could see that somebody had a success, and then later that the address was provided. I think the spirit of the autograph collecing forum is great - a dedicated thread to a specific Star Wars actor/actress in which we can discuss all attempts/successes/failures specific to that actor. That way if I want to know about Andy Secombe, I go to that thread and can see a great history of what has taken place. I might currently miss a lot that's in this thread. I don't want to cause problems or heartburn, and realize nothing may come of this, but wanted to open it up to discussion. Not trying to cause problems, just trying to make it better for everyone. It may be a lot to ask, but if you have Star Wars successes posted ONLY in here, please make an effort at some point to update the thread specific to that person with the address, or add a thread if one doesn't exist, etc.

Joel - what if this were changed to be Non Star Wars Autograph Successes? I don't want to derail your thread, what are your thoughts here?

THANKS GUYS!!!!

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
A good point there, swfan. It touches on some of the issues we've considered as the Autograph section has grown in popularity. I'll discuss this more with AmShak, Joel and everyone to see what improvements we can make...and I certainly appreciatate your concerns/suggestions. :)

Discussion is key to autograph collecting, and you're right...it's all ended up in this thread for lack of a better place...which has now made this thread a tad confusing.

If anyone has any suggestions as to how we might improve user interaction in the Autograph section , please chime in.

Truth be told, everyone has been coming up with new Successes faster than I can write full Projects for them...which is good...keeps me from having to look far for subjects...but bad for you guys who get bogged down.

In the mean time...I'll start a new thread for New Unlisted Addresses/Successes....where people can share new addresses that don't have projects yet. It could work as a sort of Project Queue. Alternatively, individuals could also post a new thread for a new person.

Hmm...time to go put on my thinking cap. :p

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
Thanks for the quick reply and fast action! I've struggled with this before. I think the projects are incredible and that the format you have used is ultimately ideal (i.e., the naming convention of the thread, a common first post with background, sample pictures, etc.) and then everybody keeps track of their history in that thread. They are so good that I even hesitated adding a new thread about Harrison Ford b/c it didn't conform to the same high standard. Understandably, I can see how that can be very time consuming for you to keep tabs on getting new ones created and definitely appreciate your efforts. I think your new thread is a good quick-fix and appreciate you checking with the other fellas for their thoughts.

We obviously don't want to squash communication by forcing a bunch of rules on people since that goes against everything a great site like this stands for. I sincerely hope that everybody realizes that's not what I'm trying to do. Thanks to everybody for contributing, that's what makes this work. Any other suggestions from the crew?

L

Lightdevil

I Have Got Christine Hewitt`s Autograph Today On A Nice Photograph..:)

By Mail...

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Went out to the Mailbox today and inside was a white envelope with my name on it. I didn't know who it was from so I flipped
it over and the return address was from David Stiff! He played a Wookiee in ROTS. I ran all the way back to the house and
opened it up and here's what I got:

Envelope (Front & Back):
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/David_Stiff_Envelope_Front.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/David_Stiff_Envelope_Back.jpg

Postcard (Front & Back):
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/David_Stiff_Postcard_Front.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/David_Stiff_Postcard_Back.jpg

Autographs:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/David_Stiff_Autographs.jpg

He sent me the Postcard!! and answered all my questions! Pretty Cool isn't it?

RYAN J.

P.S. Here's the address that I used:

Mr. David Stiff
C/O MELBOURNE TIGERS
505 VICTORIA STREET
(PO BOX 859)
NORTH MELBOURNE VIC 3051
AUSTRALIA

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
I couldn't agree more that this thread has sort of morphed into a catch all.

I know when I got successes from someone that I didn't see as an active project I started a new thread with a subject similar to the ones that DarthSkel uses.

Hopefully the brains behind the site can come up with a solution, or I supposed just split posts off into new threads.

Thanks though to all who have been contributing to the thread with addresses, etc. I have requests out to Quarshie and Secombe now because I finally had good addys. Much appreciated.

On a side note - sat one row behind the visitor's bench for tonight's Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Phoenix Coyote game. I brought two pics to try to get Phoenix coach/greatest hockey player ever Wayne Gretsky to sign. No dice - he didn't even glance at us. However, the equipment manager passed through the glass a hockey stick to a kid probably 5-6 years old sitting up by the glass. We took a look - and were shocked to see it was a Gretsky stick signed by the man himself! So yeah, sad to not get a signature - but happy to see a visiting coach do something so nice for a kid in Tampa.

...wish he'd had an extra for THIS kid though. :(

Nice success you got,Ryan!!!:)

Today I got items back from James Taylor (Voice of Rune Haako) in Ep1.He signed me 2 trading cards & 3 ccg.Also enclosed a thank you card.What a nice man!!!Pic coming later:p

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Bounty CK;72861 said:
Nice success you got,Ryan!!!:)

Today I got items back from James Taylor (Voice of Rune Haako) in Ep1.He signed me 2 trading cards & 3 ccg.Also enclosed a thank you card.What a nice man!!!Pic coming later:p

What address did you use for James Taylor? Did he do his voice in epiosde III too?

RYAN J.

RYAN-J;72872 said:
What address did you use for James Taylor? Did he do his voice in epiosde III too?

RYAN J.

Here is the address I used for James:

c/o Rhubarb Voice Overs
204 Edgware Road
London, W2 1DY
UK

I don't now if he also did the voice in Ep3.Anyone know?