Autograph Successes!

In the last week I have received back my Ric Olie (Ralph Brown) and Crix Madine (Dermot Crowley) action figures, both signed. Thanks to both. Also a letter from Hugh Quarshie confirming he will gladly sign and return my Captain Panaka figure when he receives it.

Victor_Von_Doom;71964 said:
Bounty CK - Did you send a donation to Coppinger? I think I read somewhere that he requires a $10 donation to sign.

No.

ellie_cowell;72013 said:
In the last week I have received back my Ric Olie (Ralph Brown) and Crix Madine (Dermot Crowley) action figures, both signed. Thanks to both. Also a letter from Hugh Quarshie confirming he will gladly sign and return my Captain Panaka figure when he receives it.

Can you tell me which address you use for Ric Olie?I would like to send a requset.Thanks.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
ellie_cowell;72013 said:
Also a letter from Hugh Quarshie confirming he will gladly sign and return my Captain Panaka figure when he receives it.

How about an addy for Quarshie? :) :) :) .......I was looking for a valid address a week or so ago and turned up nothing promising, as best I can recall.

Nice job on the Ralph Brown, btw. He hasn't been known for signing ttm much.

Hugh Quarshie used to star in a UK TV hit called 'Holby City' and although he doesn't appear to be in it anymore he did respond when I used the following address:

Hugh Quarshie
c/o Holby City
BBC Elstree Centre
Clarendon Road
Borehamwood
WD6 1JF
England

My action figure has now been sent. Hopefully he keeps his word and returns it signed!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Today I recieved a total SHOCK! Mr. Pennington signed all my Items! I was really surprised at how fast he responded!

Envelope:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Michael_Pennington_Envelope.jpg

Autograph 1:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Michael_Pennington_Autograph_1.jpg

Autograph 2:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Michael_Pennington_Autograph_2.jpg

RYAN J.

Also.......

My letter from Ewan McGregor came back today!! Sadly he didn't sign my Widevision Cards but he did send me another autographed
picture!!

Envelope:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Ewan_McGregor_Envelope.jpg

Autograph:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Ewan_McGregor_Autograph.jpg

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER

Jedi_Joel

Agent
RYAN-J- The whole idea behind the creation of this thread was to showcase what other autographs you've gotten TTM that haven't been profiled yet.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Jedi_Joel;72092 said:
RYAN-J- The whole idea behind the creation of this thread was to showcase what other autographs you've gotten TTM that haven't been profiled yet.

I'm not sure I understand what your trying to say. :(

Jedi_Joel

Agent
RYAN-J;72107 said:
I'm not sure I understand what your trying to say. :(

You don't post everything you get in here. Examples being Pennington, Glover, and McGregor. They've all got their own thread, so feel free to post the successes in those threads where it belongs.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
It hasn't been discussed in much detail before, but it would be the most helpful in the long run if Successes for actors that already have projects are posted in the corresponding Project thread. That way, all the information for any given person is contained within his or her thread, and each Project is something of a mini-database. That way new users won't have to search far for the iformation they need.

One day we will probably move posts from here to any corresponding projects. However, we currently aren't sure how best to merge posts that were made before a Project existed....the date-stamps kinda screw with the format.

I think it might also be worthwhile to move all the Battlestar Galactica posts to their own thread someday. They've really taken off, and I think deserve their own place in the spotlight.

Who knew that a year and a half after it's opening...the autograph section would be so popular? :D Keep up all the discussion everyone.

today I got my two 10x8s back form Trisha Noble:

tn2.jpg

tn.jpg

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Those are great responses! What address did you use for Noble? And where'd you get the photos if I might ask?

Been slow in my mailbox lately - so far this year only three successes...John McCain, the voice of Yoda from the "Clone Wars" cartoons and Robert Downey, Jr.

Sarasotarockstr;72264 said:
Those are great responses! What address did you use for Noble? And where'd you get the photos if I might ask?

Been slow in my mailbox lately - so far this year only three successes...John McCain, the voice of Yoda from the "Clone Wars" cartoons and Robert Downey, Jr.

The address I used was:

c/o Lee Leslie Management,
72 Glebe Point Road,
Glebe, NSW 2037
Australia

I made the photos myself using screen grabs

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
I still haven't figured out the screen grabs. What app are you using? How good of quality are they on paper and how big? Thanks and congrats!

jedicouncil;72283 said:
The address I used was:

c/o Lee Leslie Management,
72 Glebe Point Road,
Glebe, NSW 2037
Australia

I made the photos myself using screen grabs

Recieved my General Madine signed in silver pen by Dermot Crowley and Captain Panaka figure - brilliantly signed in gold pen by Hugh Quashie! What a great day! Also included a pic of my Ric Olie - Ralph Brown figure that was returned a week ago!

Attachments

• DermotCrowley Gen Madine LR.jpg
    DermotCrowley Gen Madine LR.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 475
  • HughQuarshieCaptPanakaLR.jpg
    HughQuarshieCaptPanakaLR.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 465
  • RalphBrown Ric Olie LR.jpg
    RalphBrown Ric Olie LR.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 487