Search results

1. imperialoutpost

Semi Secret Giveaway

Nice one Buzz!
  2. imperialoutpost

Hello i'm new here and my top 105 favorite movies!

Great introduction thread John! Certainly got people talking!
  3. imperialoutpost

Semi Secret Giveaway

Has to be Logray - he had the coolest hat!
  4. imperialoutpost

The Great Smiley Challenge!!!

These two are my favourites that I created myself:
  5. imperialoutpost

Original Trilogy DVDs - the changes

Yeah - if it improves it. I'm quite pleased that the Emperor in ESB is been changed because that always looked poor and the Jabba sequence in ANH could never look any worse, but it surprises me that Lucas seems to be very close to a 5 year kid that shouts it's my football and I'm going home...
  6. imperialoutpost

I can't understand why Lucas seems so dead against everything the fans want. We're the reason why he never has to worry about money again. The fans want the original movie versions back, but we get special-special-editions on the DVD with changes made just for the sake of changing something...
  7. imperialoutpost

galaxies

I might be back when I can fly the Falcon!
  8. imperialoutpost

What do you all think about this? Personally I'm just wondering how far is Lucas going to take it... Are we going to see extra special editions in 10 years time?
  9. imperialoutpost

galaxies

I have the same problem as Borsk - used to play but don't have the time anymore. Had a Master Bio-engineer Mon Calamari when I quit though - was fun to have lots of Rancors as house furniture!
  10. imperialoutpost

Indy IV: Harrison Ford is back!

Lucas will probably go back and redo the Indy DVD's to add cgi's Jar Jar's into all three movies! ;)
  11. imperialoutpost

AOTC on HBO

It's on Sky Movies (UK) as well in around a fortnight.
  12. imperialoutpost

Scavenger Hunt 4

I'm there too - still with 0 points. Am planning to have a serious look over the weekend and at least send in trivia answers if nothing else.
  13. imperialoutpost

New Star Wars Contact Lenses

Don't wear contacts, but they look cool. Have a problem with putting things in my eye - it would take a few Gamorrean Guards to get one of those things in my eye! Can't even handle eye drops!
  14. imperialoutpost

Jabba figure

That would be a real shame - there must be so many possibilities of modelling a great looking Jabba, not that the glob one was bad - it would just have been nice to see someone elses take on it...
  15. imperialoutpost

Jabba figure

The worst Jabba IMHO was the Special Edition one that came with Han Solo, but considering how terrible the CGI Jabba looked it's not too far off... The Jabba glob one is a really detailed model, but I'm looking forward to seeing what the Saga one comes out with. I have high hopes!
  16. imperialoutpost

Happy Birthday Carl Waterworth!!!

There's Hollywood Superstars who don't get as many birthday greetings as you have, Carl! Decided where your birthday money's going yet?