Scavenger Hunt 4

Yoda Man

New Recruit
Who on the forum has registered for Scavenger Hunt 4 at Artoosnews.com? A few I noticed that could be forum members are Barbarian J, Obre, Shmuck Man, Obi-Dad and Robba the Hutt.
Just curious.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
I have, my id over there is keroppi947. I won a prize last time, but I don't have the time or energy to go all out this time. Good luck!!

Barada

Saboteur
I'm like WC. I've registered, but after looking at the list of things to do, I've decided I also don't have the time or energy to do enough to hope to win a prize - so I'm out of it. I'll be the loser with 0 points :)

Barada

Rancisis

Jedi Trainer
Same here, that list is just too damn long.
Don't have the time to do it either.
I'm registered though, probably using this nick...

imperialoutpost

New Recruit
I'm there too - still with 0 points. Am planning to have a serious look over the weekend and at least send in trivia answers if nothing else.

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Well, I have some points, but some of the pics are too embarrassing to do. :p Or else you need 3 friends, and I don't have any. ;)

It is fun to look at other people's submissions though. :bunny:

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Originally posted by wookiee_cookiee
I have, my id over there is keroppi947. I won a prize last time, but I don't have the time or energy to go all out this time. Good luck!!
do you mean
petit_keroppi.gif
?

Yoda Man

New Recruit
AHHH! You are almost beating me!!!!!!!!!! That's just because, I haven't quite had the time to take pictures yet. This weekend I'm planning to have a date with my camera.

I would have tried the scavenger hunt out, but as I keep babbling that I'm away from home I don't have access to their system on this computer I'm using.

I cant even get onto www.imperialoutpost.co.uk where I am a moderator now.

No problem at TBS.:cool: