What letter(s) did you mail out today?

Holla300

The Best Bounty
I sent out a Michael Lynch request today. I got him before but he signed my widevision card with a ballpoint pen and it didn't show up to good. I sent 3 C3PO photos and asked if he could sign one for my brother and 2 for myself.

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Going to mail out to Henry Winkler and John Mayer in a day or two, as well as Star Wars celebs Margaret Towner, Kiran Shah, and Tracey Eddon.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Awesome! Henry, Tracey & Kiran are very good at responding to fans! :) I'm still waiting for a reply from Margaret Towner though. ;)

RYAN-J

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
I sent out a ton yesterday including...

Richard Bonehill
Paul Huston
Don Bies
Lorne Peterson (yeah I know...we'll see)
Denny Delk
Julian Glover
Michael Culver
Karen Allen
Paul Weston
Paul Freeman
Lightning Bear
Alan Harris
Mark Dodson
Clive Revill
Ken Colley
Phil Tippett
Carrie Fisher (c/o her play)

And I'm sure there are some I'm forgetting. I'm making up for lost time (and my office at home is a mess with all of my blank Opix photos everywhere!)

I'm upgrading a bunch of my autos. When I first got back into TTM I printed out photos and while they're nice, I've taken advantage of some recent and not-so-recent Opix sales to grab a bunch of better photos to use.

I'm hoping to FINALLY send off another request to McQuarrie on Monday. I've never sent a figure TTM, so that will be a first. I have the Droids, Vader, Chewie and Boba signed by the actors from that line so I sent McQuarrie the Stormtrooper to add to it.

We'll see!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Awesome guys! Hope they all come back as successes!! :D I'be got several letters all ready to go, and will be sending them once April get's here.:D

RYAN-J

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Thanks guys. With those letters I currently have 102 requests out.

Some I'm sure will never show up (McDiarmid c/o The Faith Healer? Enough said) but you never know about others. I've received two in the last month that had been out since September of 2006.

Still have a bunch more to get through. I'm really trying to get back into the practice of sending out 10-20 requests a month.

BY THE WAY - Finally updated my site some. Check out all the new goodies!

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Hey guys. I wrote some letters and getting them out tomm.
I am sending to:

Burt Reynolds
Sally Field
Kane Hodder

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Sarasotarockstr;79447 said:
Tomorrow I have requests going out to

Brian Blessed
John Di-cks
John Coppinger
Wayne Pygram

Great! At what address are you using for Wayne Pygram as I want to write to him aswell.