TBS at *Star Wars Weekends* 2006

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
more from the parade
 

Attachments

  • parade21.jpg
    parade21.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 364
  • parade22.jpg
    parade22.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 359
  • parade23.jpg
    parade23.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 370
  • parade24.jpg
    parade24.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 356
  • parade25.jpg
    parade25.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 359

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
star wars parade, plus x-wing
 

Attachments

  • parade26.jpg
    parade26.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 367
  • parade27.jpg
    parade27.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 367
  • parade28.jpg
    parade28.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 350
  • parade29.jpg
    parade29.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 379
  • xwing.jpg
    xwing.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 350

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
I didn't take as many pics, but what follows is most of what i did take. some are probably similar to some already posted.

the first one is the sign out near the gate. the next two are clones and an ewok posing, followed by a pic of R2 cruising the park.
 

Attachments

  • sww001.jpg
    sww001.jpg
    363.1 KB · Views: 341
  • sww002.jpg
    sww002.jpg
    343 KB · Views: 358
  • sww003.jpg
    sww003.jpg
    307.4 KB · Views: 374
  • sww004.jpg
    sww004.jpg
    319.8 KB · Views: 349

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
next we have shak ti, mace and anakin posing in the first two pics. luke, leia and R2 posing in the 3rd and some troopers on patrol in the 4th
 

Attachments

  • sww005.jpg
    sww005.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 367
  • sww006.jpg
    sww006.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 355
  • sww007.jpg
    sww007.jpg
    302.5 KB · Views: 331
  • sww008.jpg
    sww008.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 339

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
we have zam psoing in the first two, foloowed by some tuskens and sandtroopers patroling the park in the last two
 

Attachments

  • sww009.jpg
    sww009.jpg
    344.4 KB · Views: 361
  • sww010.jpg
    sww010.jpg
    291.6 KB · Views: 357
  • sww011.jpg
    sww011.jpg
    343.3 KB · Views: 364
  • sww012.jpg
    sww012.jpg
    335.7 KB · Views: 357

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
in the first pic, we have maul posing. the 2nd pic is rick getting an explanation on why his cookiees are missing. 3rd pic is of mayhew signing and the 4th is a pic of the store where they sold the excluive stuff. the point where this pic was taken was near the 3 hour mark of waiting in line with only one more hour to go!
 

Attachments

  • sww013.jpg
    sww013.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 377
  • sww014.jpg
    sww014.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 366
  • sww015.jpg
    sww015.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 358
  • sww016.jpg
    sww016.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 415

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
the last five are of star tours and the tatooine trader. in the 2nd pic, you can see vader and some troopers on stage.
 

Attachments

  • sww017.jpg
    sww017.jpg
    337.6 KB · Views: 382
  • sww018.jpg
    sww018.jpg
    285.7 KB · Views: 383
  • sww019.jpg
    sww019.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 357
  • sww020.jpg
    sww020.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 352
  • sww021.jpg
    sww021.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 352

Yoda Man

New Recruit
I'm here! Day 1 and I''m already late. I woke up to a huge headache, so I'm getting a late start. Last night I hit Downtown Disny and to my surprise, Once Upon a Toy had the Target exclusive Grievous and Senate pack as well as the TRU Gunship. Best part is that they had Grievous for $10 :)
 

wookiee_cookiee

Moderator
Staff member
Yoda Man said:
I'm here! Day 1 and I''m already late. I woke up to a huge headache, so I'm getting a late start. Last night I hit Downtown Disny and to my surprise, Once Upon a Toy had the Target exclusive Grievous and Senate pack as well as the TRU Gunship. Best part is that they had Grievous for $10 :)

You better go get in line, Yoda Man! :) Hope you are having fun. :D
 

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
wookiee_cookiee said:
You better go get in line, Yoda Man! :) Hope you are having fun. :D
I'm sure he's already missed all the signing sessions for today if he hasn't made it out there yet. They were all gone within an hour of the park opening when we were there.
 

Yoda Man

New Recruit
Well, I'm back. No hoopla yesterday due to rain :( I entered trivia today, and they were the exact same questions as last year! For anyone who cares, Logray is an ewok, Chewbacca played with Yellow pieces, Amidala wore a white gown at the end of TPM, Yoda lives in a hut, Jabba is crediteed as himself, McCallum is the producer, Yoda made root stew, Nabberrie is an acceptable answer for Padme's mom, and the Falcon lost it's lateral something or others. Now, time for ye old rumour mill. At the moment, there aren't plans for more weekends this year. But, next year there will be 6-8. And, each weekend will have it's own exclusive big figure like the mickey. Each one will be a different character
 

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Yoda Man said:
Well, I'm back. No hoopla yesterday due to rain :( I entered trivia today, and they were the exact same questions as last year! For anyone who cares, Logray is an ewok, Chewbacca played with Yellow pieces, Amidala wore a white gown at the end of TPM, Yoda lives in a hut, Jabba is crediteed as himself, McCallum is the producer, Yoda made root stew, Nabberrie is an acceptable answer for Padme's mom, and the Falcon lost it's lateral something or others. Now, time for ye old rumour mill. At the moment, there aren't plans for more weekends this year. But, next year there will be 6-8. And, each weekend will have it's own exclusive big figure like the mickey. Each one will be a different character


Let me guess... they'll hold one close to C4?.....;)
 

Yoda Man

New Recruit
Also, this weekend was the Leia pin! I was soo excited. Plus, autograph success! I already got my Jay auto, and came back to chill before I went to get Orli and Warwick
 
Top