Star Wars Wish List

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Quite a few of the people you can get at conventions. You can always try to get someone on the boards or rebelscum.com to help you out like I do. Always works pretty well.

On some of the people, they sign TTM.

A few of the bigger names you might need to find someone selling their autograph. You can try on these boards and the site I listed for that aswell. If you need any help on finding someones autograph, let me know.

malskelton29

New Recruit
Holla300;81513 said:
Quite a few of the people you can get at conventions. You can always try to get someone on the boards or rebelscum.com to help you out like I do. Always works pretty well.

On some of the people, they sign TTM.

A few of the bigger names you might need to find someone selling their autograph. You can try on these boards and the site I listed for that aswell. If you need any help on finding someones autograph, let me know.

Thanks for the advice, I'm working through the known TTM signers first ( sending out 1 per week ) and then I will move onto the conventions - though with a six month old daughter it isn't easy.

The bigger stars ( such as Hamill, Neeson or Ford ) I suppose I just have to be patient and hope that one day they will have mail in opportunities to get my own items signed ........ I never thought I would get my Jar Jar card signed and then Wattographs came up trumps.

What is the best place to find who is appearing at what conventions ?

Thanks

Mal Skelton

Holla300

The Best Bounty
malskelton29;81531 said:
Thanks for the advice, I'm working through the known TTM signers first ( sending out 1 per week ) and then I will move onto the conventions - though with a six month old daughter it isn't easy.

The bigger stars ( such as Hamill, Neeson or Ford ) I suppose I just have to be patient and hope that one day they will have mail in opportunities to get my own items signed ........ I never thought I would get my Jar Jar card signed and then Wattographs came up trumps.

What is the best place to find who is appearing at what conventions ?

Thanks

Mal Skelton
Check out rebelscum. Also you can go here to a site one of my friends made.

http://www.mgadb.com/