Sith Academy Archives

dark Monkey

Ordo Skirata
Here is a link to my new forum

http://swhplotrconrw.freeforums.org/index.php

A forum about SW, HP, LOTR ,Chronicles of Narina, and Redwall and everything else

so come and check it out
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_cool.gif

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
I did take a quick glance, but I'm too busy with work stuff at the moment and have a backlog of bookmarked websites to visit. It was the "Redwall" that caught my eye since I'm in the middle of reading the series (and got the DVDs). I've been reading them in chronological order and have just finished "Marlfox". I've got a couple of monthly magazines to read and then I can start on "The Taggerung". :)

dark Monkey

Ordo Skirata
Buzz Bumble;77608 said:
I did take a quick glance, but I'm too busy with work stuff at the moment and have a backlog of bookmarked websites to visit. It was the "Redwall" that caught my eye since I'm in the middle of reading the series (and got the DVDs). I've been reading them in chronological order and have just finished "Marlfox". I've got a couple of monthly magazines to read and then I can start on "The Taggerung". :)

The redwall series is awesome
ive read all but the newest novel

thanks for checking out :cool: :)

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
By coincidence I saw the newest book "Eulalia!" in the shop today - it was the big paperback version ("trade paperback"?) rather than the smaller one like the rest of my collection.

The really annoying part of on-going series like this is that they keep changing the cover design, so those of us that have been collecting them for years have a mis-matched set or have to re-buy them all. :(

I know someone who used to work for the distributor here in New Zeland, so I was given a then pre-release proof copy of "Triss" which I still have on the shelf next to the proper version. :)

If you like Redwall, then you might like the two "Welkin Weasels" trilogies by Garry D. Kilworth. Some "Redwallers" don't like them, but most do - I think they really well done semi-parodies of Robin Hood and Sherlock Holmes (with all sorts of other "easter eggs" thrown in too).