RYAN-J's Fan-Made Autograph pictures

malskelton29

New Recruit
RYAN-J;81069 said:
I can make some for JarJar too! Any particular scene you want me to use?? Did you want me to put the photo on the Star Wars template, or just get a plain HI-REZ photo of Jar Jar??

Let me know! I'll try to get these done soon.

RYAN-J :cool:

Hi Ryan

Sorry for not replying sooner, I was away from home this weekend for my Grandma's funeral - only just managed to get logged back in.

I don't want you to go to any trouble, if you have Hi Res photos available then obviously I'd prefer those than you spend time doing the template - that said, there may be other collectors on here who are using your superb templates and may be missing a Jar Jar ( and with the upcoming Wattographs signing - may be able to fill that hole ).

I would prefer an Episode I image ( since that was his film debut ) but would be happy with any upper torso image you have.

I'm contemplating submitting one of my black & gold cards for the Wattographs signing - but I wanted a good quality photo which I was struggling to find.

Thanks in advance

Mal Skelton

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Thanks for the reply! I'll get some HI-REZ ones of just JarJar for now and if I get a bigger demand for the 4x6 kind I'll make those too. :D Stay Tuned!

RYAN-J

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Mal,

I got some screenshots, but when I tried to make the HI-REZ they turned out really poor. So I just left them at normal size. hope these work for you.

RYAN-J

Attachments

• Jar Jar.JPG
    Jar Jar.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 605
  • Jar Jar 02.JPG
    Jar Jar 02.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 613

putgodfirst

New Recruit
Thanks for the Mark Dodson photos. They look awesome! Have you ever made any for John Hostetter, the voice of General Madine?

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Nope. I've never done any for John. But if you find me some HIGH QUALITY photos I'll make some for you! :D

RYAN-J

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
As requested by Jedibill, Here are some for Terence Stamp! ;) Hope you like them!

RYAN-J :D

Attachments

• Terrence_Stamp_01.jpg
    Terrence_Stamp_01.jpg
    327.1 KB · Views: 657
  • Terrence_Stamp_02.jpg
    Terrence_Stamp_02.jpg
    330.2 KB · Views: 669
  • Terrence_Stamp_03.jpg
    Terrence_Stamp_03.jpg
    312.3 KB · Views: 603

andy316

New Recruit
Quality pics Ryan, seriously, brilliant work, well done. Am I right to assume people are welcome to use them? I didnt want to just use them without asking :) (Also same question for the other pics threads in the forum?) Thanks :)

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Hi andy316!!

Thanks for the comments on my photos! :D Yes you are free to use any that you like. Just please remember to credit my name (Ryan James) when you send a request. also to clarify, the photos in the Autograph Exercise topics are made by another member AmShak. The ones I've done are in this topic ONLY. So make sure and credit Amshak for those. You'll notice that I use a different text style on my photos as well. ;)

Good luck with all your requests!

RYAN-J

andy316

New Recruit
RYAN-J;81786 said:
Hi andy316!!

Thanks for the comments on my photos! :D Yes you are free to use any that you like. Just please remember to credit my name (Ryan James) when you send a request. also to clarify, the photos in the Autograph Exercise topics are made by another member AmShak. The ones I've done are in this topic ONLY. So make sure and credit Amshak for those. You'll notice that I use a different text style on my photos as well. ;)

Good luck with all your requests!

RYAN-J

Thanks, I'll make sure to give credit. :cool:

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Hey Chewie! I'll try my best to get those done for you. My life became MAJORLY stressed starting earlier this week (long story, but All I can say is I temporarly have three younger cousins to look after while the parents are sitting in two different jails for Drug dealing) :(

But I can still make to time for you guys too! :D So no worries.

RYAN-J :cool:

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Here are your photos Chewie! I couldn't find any better ones of Sergeant Edian, but if you can find one, let me know and I'll gladly re-do that one for you. ;)

RYAN-J

Attachments

• Quentin_Pierre_01.jpg
    Quentin_Pierre_01.jpg
    346.6 KB · Views: 625
  • Quentin_Pierre_02.jpg
    Quentin_Pierre_02.jpg
    313.9 KB · Views: 650

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
I've made a couple for both Matt & Ashley a whil;e ago, but never got around to posting them here. I'll try and upload them tomorrow. :D

RYAN-J

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Hi Ryan,

I would like to request a custom photo of Greg Proops. (He was one of the podrace announcers in Ep. 1, I don't remember if he was Fode or Beed)

Thanks!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Can do Chewie! I'll also post the Eckstein and Lanter photos which I promised you guys weeks ago! ;) Sorry for the wait!

RYAN-J

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Here are the photos for Lanter, Eackstein & Proops! :D Hope you all like them and I'm really sorry for the long delay in getting them posted. Best of luck with your requests!

RYAN-J

Attachments

• Greg_Proops_01.jpg
    Greg_Proops_01.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 608
  • Greg_Proops_02.jpg
    Greg_Proops_02.jpg
    334.5 KB · Views: 596
  • Ashley_Eckstein_01.jpg
    Ashley_Eckstein_01.jpg
    355.8 KB · Views: 602
  • Matt_Lanter_01.jpg
    Matt_Lanter_01.jpg
    378 KB · Views: 690

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Hey Ryan,

Just wondered if you could make ones of Ayesha Dharker (Queen Jamilia in AOTC) and Pernilla August? I feel like someone already made ones for August but I can't find them. Maybe not though.

Thank you!