Okay all you Yoda fans...

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
Okay all you Yoda fans... The pics I have been promising for a while now!

The green master in the photo was taken at West Edmonton Mall... The largest mall in the world... They have this baby hanging from the ceiling by wires. I'm guessing at the height of him, but it's well over 13 feet tall. Pictures do not do it justice... I WANT THIS FOR MY YARD!!!!!!

Attachments

• bigyoda.jpg
    bigyoda.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 450

BlueHarvest

New Recruit
It's hanging in one of the theatres. Famous Players Silver City to be exact. Along with other huge statues... Here is a pick of the main attraction there. This HUGE dragon that spits fire every 15 min's (I think!?!)

Attachments

• dragon.jpg
    dragon.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 428

Dferguson

New Recruit
wow oh wow that would look awesome in anyones front yard
and besides that would be a good way to scare off people you dont want coming to your house
imagine a conversation going like this:

Them: uhh hey bob look at that guys front yard theres a Yoda in his front yard is he insane? forget about going to his house to sell vaccum cleaners or brushes :D :scatter:

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
In that last picture with the Dragon, what is that giant silver leg to? I'm a big fan of the Marvel comic character Silver Surfer. Based on what I can see in the photo, it made me think of that. Just curious.

Dark Jedi

Banned
In the theatre in the back of the local mall here they have a large statue of the USS Enterprise, and I THINK they used to have an X-wing hanging from the seiling but I go to a different theatre when I go to see a movie now so I never see the statues anymore, (I moved not too long ago) I like that Yoda Statue, I would buy it for nearly any amount of money...

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Speaking of stamps Boru, a couple years a go when I was working in a campus office, we receive a text book in the mail from India. They only had small denominaiton stamps, so the package was literally covered on ALL side with stamps! :p